Dumbass.. - Part 1

Started - 02/19/22

Completed - 02/24/22

It was the middle of the night when Osamu showed up in a dazed manner. "He's probably drunk again," thought Chuuya. Before Chuuya could even comment on Osamus' appearance he collapsed. This proved Chuuyas earlier thought that the younger man was drunk. At first, when Chuuya saw him he was set on the idea of kicking him out but now that he was lying unconscious on his floor the red-head had a change of heart. Despite being a part of the mafia Chuuya didn't like being mean to people for no reason(unless M*ri said to do so), so there he was sitting on his couch with an unconscious Dazai next to him.

Time skip(abt 1-2 hours later)

"Huh, where am I???" asked Osamu as he was slowly waking up. "You're on my couch after you stumbled into my home and then passed out," said Chuuya angrily. "Don't be so mad chibi, plus you could've just kicked me out you know" "DONT CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD" yelled Chuuya even though it was just them. "Sorry Chu-Chu, did I hit a nerve?" snickered Osamu. "Out." "Huh what do you mean," said Osamu confused. "Get out now." "Sorry I didn't m-" "Get out now." Said Chuuya slightly raising his voice.

As Osamu was leaving Chuuya was fighting back the urge to let him stay.
"Thanks for not kicking me out right away..." "Tsk just get out you stupid mackerel" "Sheesh ok..." As Osamu was he said something very quietly, something that can only be made it into "I love you..."

It took poor Chuuya 5 minutes to process what the younger male had said. But while he was processing what Osamu said he was walking away, so when Chuuya snapped out of it Osamu was already long gone. "Wait Osamu" Chuuya screamed. As Chuuya ran he couldn't see Osamu so he took a break so he breathe. "Where the hell is he?!" Chuuya said between breaths. As he was breathing he heard a loud noise and right after he heard it he felt a slight pain in his arm. The last thing that could be heard from Chuuya before he blacked out was him giggling say "that stings"