♧Battle♧

Y/c/f: your cookie flavour
Y/n : your name
Y/a: your attack

"We should go head to the mountains!" exlamed dark cacao cookie pointing up at a hill wich seemed to lead to somewere. It was quite steep though and you thought that you will need your energy for the battle but you had no choice.

You and dark cacao cookie started to walk up uphill to the mysterious black creature while you guys were walking you decided to make a plan about what you were going to do when you greet the creature.

"We should try to conserve all of our effort and stamina jellies. We should also plan what we are going to do about that monster. What is your attack?

"My attack is y/a" you replied trying to keep up with his speed. He was way ahead of you for some reason.

You two eventually arrived at the top of the mountain were the mysterious corruption creature.

"Who are you and what do you want" Shoute dark cacao. Ths creature just laughed at him and said

"Do you want to save the lives of your fellow cookies?" It asked while smiling or at least it seemed to be you couldn't tell due to the creature being covered in darkness.

"Yes I'd like to keep the blood shed at a minimum" he replied looking nervous about what the creature was gonna ask of him. The creature made way to show a large crack in the earth. It seemed to never end.

"That is possible but one cookie shall have to die but only one" The creature replied while getting closer to you. It was starting to creep you out.

"What really?That would be great!" Said dark cacao with a small smile on his face. He must have been soo glad that he could stop a war.

"Everything comes at a price and are you willing to give up the life of some one for that?" The creature asked while flashing you and dark cacao a smile.

"Yes of course but which cookie will it have to be?" Asked dark cacao while hoping that it wouldn't be anyone he liked.

"The person thats the most closest to you" The creature replied.

"..." dark cacao was speachless.

"All you have to do is throw them in this crack to die..." It explained while laughing in a twisted manner.

"Im so sorry y/c/f"

You
fell
fell
fell

Heros will give you up for the world but villans will give up the world for you...

______________________________________♡

A/n: This kinda sad ngl