out cast.

╭┈◦•◦❥•◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ˏˋ°•*⁀

(Tbh liquid smooth by mitski is literally the whole story here🤪🤪💃💃💃😜 )

៸៸  ★ ﹒   ‹3﹒

Ever since birth no boy or girl has ever been born with a birthmark in the nakamura village and since nobody has ever been born with it the people in the village say it's a curse. In the year of the sheep (get it, since...nvm 🏃‍♀️) a baby boy was born into a normal healthy family but it would of been normal if he wasn't born with a birthmark. His face was like porcelain, delicate and bright, his lips were as soft as a cloud, his doe eyes looked like a bunny. He would of been the pride of his village if it wasn't for his two birth marks. It made him look like a horned sheep with his fluffy and curly hair. (Sorry if you don't have curly hair 😔).

His eyes slowly opened letting the sun shine into his e/c hue's making him squint as he groaned feeling his body ache from the beating he had last night from his father. He stood up walking in the bathroom then took a shower, he then dried it resulting in his h/c hair to puff up. He grabbed the brush calming it down then placed it down walking out of his house before his family could wake up. He placed his shoes on then ran towards the entertainment district but not the one we're there's oiran and shops, no were houses were almost falling apart, no food, nothing but there were still life there.

He then walked around looking for food. He spotted a shop open were the owner wasn't there. He smiled running towards the small shop stealing some goods then a dango for him to eat as he walked back home. As he was walking taking small bites out of the treat to savor the taste his ears slightly twitched (yes I mean ur actual ears u don't have sheep ears 😌)  making him hide behind a wall peaking to see what was making that sound. There showed three girls with small pebbles in their hand throwing at something or...someone.

After the girl's left running away y/n came in to see what scared or disgusted them to throw pebbles at it. His eyes widen in shock as his eyebrow twitched in anger gripping the bag harshly. There in front of him showed a boy who looked slightly older than him who was protecting his head with a outfit shredded out seen a few holes on it. His black jet hair covered his upper face. He ran towards him but after hearing his footsteps he jumped and started shaking in fear making the boy feel guilty that he just watched as the girls threw peddles at him

"Hey...it's okay" he whispered gripping his arms gently making his eyes slightly widen feeling how skinny his arm his. He slowly took down his arms seen his eyes all bruised up showing his dark blue eyes stare back at him. The black hair boy gasped in shock, the boy in front of him looked as if he came down from heavens, his face was just Perfect almost like a girl's but better. Y/n bent down feeling his kimono (above ^ ) fold with him as well. He then cupped the boy's face making him rest his arms gently to his sides "what's your name?" He asked gently 

"G-...gyutaro" mumbled gyutaro as he stared at the dango in y/n's hand. The boy noticed and smiled moving the sweet near the boy "have it" he then handed it to the black haired boy making him suck his lips in as tears flowed down his eyes then started crying loudly as he ate the dango while letting y/n hug him. As he was finished crying and eating he sniffed making him smile smelling how nice y/n smell. His arms then lowered down to the middle of his back making y/n groan since a bruise formed there

"A-are you okay...?" He said immediately retreating back as he quickly tried to comfort the younger boy "a-...am okay but...you don't think I look disgusting...?" he asked showing the boy a frown on his lips making gyutaro feel sad. Even though it's a frown on y/n it still fits his face like a angel crying tears "my birthmark...on my forehead..." mumbled the h/c haired boy as he moved his bangs up showing the birthmark making him look like a horned sheep. (The birth mark is not small I Imagine it taking at least half of his forehead but it's detailed to look like horns) "n-no it looks good on you! But I thought you'd at least be disgusted by my face... since it's a usual reaction from people"

Y/n smiled gently at him "it fits your eyes and hair! You remind me of a snake though, but I like snakes!" Chirped the boy then took out a few food out of his bag handing it to the boy "I gotta go but here you can have this" a memory came in y/n's head after seen a mother kiss her child goodbye in the forehead as the child went to play with their friends. He then leaned near gyutaro's face making his face warm up feeling his soft,smooth,plump lips press up his forehead. A small 'chu' noise came out of y/n's mouth after parting his lips away "see you gyu-kun!"

His face turned pink as he watched the boy leave his sight going to the nakamura village. A small smile curved his lips hugging the food in his arms "at least am not the only out cast..." he mumbled softly, quietly squealing from the bubbly feeling inside him.

៸៸  ★ ﹒   ‹3﹒

Should I do a playList for this ff

╭┈◦•◦❥•◦┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ˏˋ°•*⁀