GOODBYE, GOODBYE-- marvel

a remake of: brooklyn stark!!

I CAN SEE A TEAR ON MY FATHER'S FACE

BEFORE IT FALLS OUT

OH, MY ENEMY

HOW COULD I HAVE EVER LET YOU DOWN?

disclaimer; this probably doesn't really follow the marvel lore!! i was just having fun w this one 

--where is my home?

NAME: brooks "stark"

AGE: 17

BIRTHDATE: december fifth

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: biromantic, asexual

PRONOUNS: they/he/she

ETHNICITY: mixed- korean and white

APPEARANCE: 

HEIGHT: 5'11

HEIGHT: 5'11

CLOTHING STYLE: when they were a child, they typically wore whatever his parents got them, albeit not being their style. as they grew older, they leant more towards their father's taste in clothing, consisting of band t-shirts and any sort of 'artsy' merch they can get their hands on (it was hard to tell it was their father's style, considering he was almost always in a suit)

PERSONALITY: their personality had faced a major shift since childhood, to put it lightly. as a child, once rescued, he came off as un-wanting or reserved, unwilling to talk to anyone or even anything. a wilting flower, with a refusal for sunlight and an acceptance for an upcoming death. however, throughout their life living with the stark family, their personality shifts, sheds, changes slowly. withered away was a frightened child terrified of the world, and now was a chipper, sharp and witty adolescent who seemingly couldn't stop trying to dig under every mystery that they caught under her nose. however, after their fall out, their demeanor shifts into something not far off from when they were a child; quiet, almost completely reserved other than snappy comebacks they adopted from his dad.