Teaching Classes (Part 2)

At the Yokai world, everyone gathers up to meet some of the guardians they know. Keita and Paranyan watching it happening at the window along with Inaho and Usapyon.
"Wow, so many guardians!" Inaho is surprised.
"Yeah, they must be very excited. Who knows what I taught them. Said Keita.
"Yeah, by the way, little kids are coming as well so few of us are teaching the kids," Paranyan replied.
"I'm helping Jibanyan with them," Usapyon added.
Jerry arrived and saw them watching the window and going to join in, "Hey can I see?"
"Hey Jerry, but you have to take the test," Keita said.
"Aw, can I least say hi to them? I know them!" Jerry complained.
"Until you pass your exam then you see them." Said Inaho.
"Come on! I got to see!" Jerry is about to look out the window but Keita stops him, "I saw Galaxynyan's partner! Hey! Hey!"
"Test time," Inaho said in a stern tone.
"Fine..." Jerry sighed and walk off.
He went to the next class to take a test, pouting. Twinklnyan arrived and give the paper to Jerry.
"Thanks, Twink... at least you have to teach the class for the day." He said.
"Is alright, uncle. If you have a grade that is 70 or above then go say hi to the new guardians." Twinklnyan said.
"Oh! We can do this!" Jerry got excited.
"Okay, you got an hour to do the test." Jerry felt determined.
Tomnyan arrived all tired, "I'm ready to die."
"Good, I know you guys can do it." Twinklnyan felt hopeful and give a paper to Tomnyan.
"Thanks, Twink." Jerry felt heartful.
"Well, got to go. You got one hour. Now start the test." Twinklnyan said then she left.
"Come on Tom. We can do this!" Said Jerry then he start the test.
"Okay..." Tomnyan groans and start taking the test.

Outside of the building, Twinklnyan and Libranyan said hi and greeted the guardians as they walked in. The dimei gang arrived to meet up with their partners.
"Good, you guys are here! Your partners are already inside. help them out to their class." Said Twinklnyan.
"We're on it, mom," Galaxynyan said and they went to follow their partners.
"Hey Lilo, where's Yuna? Is she late?" Gloien asked.
"She will make it. Until then, I got to get ahead!" Lilo quickly ran off.
"Sis..." Gloien sighed then he spotted Yuna, Stitch, and Solaria, "Yuna! Solaria! Stitch!" He flew and hug them.
"Gloien!" Stitch hugs him back.
"Hi, little brother!" Solaria giggled.
"Where's Lilo?" Yuna asked.
"Oh she's already inside... she's excited," Gloien replied.
"Aww and I thought I'm early!" Yuna groans, "Well, time to head off where no bullies came to insult my hair!" She quickly went off.
"Yeah!" Stitch was about to run off but Solaria put a leash on him, "Hey!"
"Woah no damage here like you did last time according to Yuna," Solaria said.
"I agreed with my sister, Stitch. Be tamed till something bad happens." Gloien agreed.
"Fine." Stitch sighed as he walked to the school with the siblings.
Foxy looked for Rex but as she searched, she saw Logonyan. They both look at each other.
"Hi, Foxy," Logonyan growled.
"Logos..." Foxy spoke.
"So... you with a midget?" Logonyan asked.
"Look who's talking. He's an average human teen height than a short height." Foxy replied.
"Whatever." Logonyan walks inside. Foxy then flies inside.
Libranyan spotted Yagiobu with SpongeBob and Squidward who have their human forms but with them is Okokana. She squealed and hides behind Twinklnyan.
"Libra, what's wrong?" Twinklnyan asked.
"Is that weird goat guy from yesterday!" Libranyan said.
"Oh is that one of Galaxynyan's friends? He got a little brother!" Twinklnyan gasped.
"Hello, miss Twinklnyan. Thank you for teaching us." Yagiobu said.
"Wow, fancy guy. Very welcome." Twinklnyan replied, "your little brother will go to the class where they teach how to be a Yokaisona."
"Thank you!" Okokana said.
"My brother is autistic. He can learn like other kids but maybe you can help him with easy steps?" Yagiobu asked.
"Sure. We see what we can do." Twinklnyan replied.
"Great. Sponge and Squid I take you to the class. Okokana, behave." Yagiobu went off with his partners.
Okokana spotted Libranyan, "Hi!"
"Go away!" Libranyan yelled.
"Libranyan, be nice. Some kids could be sensitive with hearing and feelings." Twinklnyan said.
"But he's weird," Libranyan replied.
"I'm not weird..." Okokana felt sad.
"Come on, Okokana. I take you to a class. Libranyan you will help him." Twinklnyan glares at her.
"Yes, mom." Libranyan sighed and follow her inside.
"Come on Candace! We're running late!" A sea bear said as he rode on a teenage girl who was riding her bike.
"I know! I know, Dugan!" Candace replied and rode it inside.