Before we start

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK BEFORE READING THE FIRST ONE: How to Kill a Legacy

If you have read the first one (like you should have) then you do not have to read this chapter, but there are some awesome reminders here, so I highly suggest reading it!

So...

What is this story about?

This Descendants fan fiction series describes in the first person the experience (Y/N) has with the VKs and her friends within the movies. Not everything is meant to be explained within one book alone because the story does overlap throughout the series. Read how (Y/N) finds secrets within the VKs and herself, and how she learns what it's really like to be a villain kid.

What's with all the videos and pictures?

While reading this story, you will find some videos and pictures put in certain parts of the book. To get the whole effect of the story, you will need to watch any videos exactly where they appear. I have incorporated these visuals so that you may have a more in-depth experience, and have a lot of fun reading this book. You are free to watch or look at these visuals out of order, but you will not get the original effect of the book.

Anything else, or can I start reading now?

One last thing. Instead of the outfits being in the back of the book this time, they will show up where they appear in the story. If you for some reason need a map of Auradon, you can revert back to book one. There is a chapter in the back called More About the Series that I would love for you to read once you are done with this story, but that is up to you. Now, sit back, relax, maybe make a cup of coffee or tea, get your Descendants' music on, and read this fan fiction, where you are the main character.

Okay, lets get on to the story!