01.

•𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴• | Katie Mitchell

"We all wanna be the perfect family, perfect best friends, just all-around perfect people

"We all wanna be the perfect family, perfect best friends, just all-around perfect people. But who's perfect, right?"

"Every family has its challenges, from picture day to picky eaters. Friendships too like disagreements, or fighting over the top bunk, or maybe wanting something more then a friendship,"

"But for me, my family, and best friend, our greatest challenge,"

[thud]

"...probably the machine apocalypse,"

" The last humans must be here somewhere," one robot says while using its scanner, searching for life.

[engine revving]

"Wait! They're coming, "It says starting off into the dark tunnel.

One bot tilts its head"Is that a burnt-orange 1993 station wagon?" it questions." Or is it-"

Before he can finish that car rams forward sending all of the robots flying, taking their head off in the process.

One of the robots headlands and it spins in a circle before stopping.

"Who are these unstoppable warriors?!" the head of the robot says.

"Hot! Hot! I told you to get a lid!" a man says with glasses that seem to be too big for his face and his hand on his steering wheel, trying to focus on the road, while his wife accidentally spills steaming hot coffee on him, frantically trying to wipe it off.

A girl with short brown hair and an orange hoodie on, yells out in agony.

"The dog is biting my hair!"

A younger boy and a teenage girl pop up, holding onto each other for dear life yell.

"Look out!"

"There we are...warriors,"

"Most action heroes have a lot of strengths,"

"Dad, look out!" the blonde-haired boy yells.

"Katie, use a weapon!" he says back in response.

"My family only has weaknesses,"

Katie yanks off her shoe and throws it at the window, only for it to backfire, and hit her right in the head, knocking off her glasses in the process.

A girl with golden locks, looks around for her friend's glasses, almost reaching, but soon thrown back onto her seat as the car makes a sharp turn. As robots shoot out laser beams.

"Katie! Your dad kinda reminds me of that video we showed Aaron last week!"

"The screaming gibbon monkey one?"