Kisses from you. (Smut) AU

Sorry that i havent been updating these for DAYS and im gonna do a smut one for now out of ideas from the past few days so enjoy!! 😍😍

You woke up seeing Ayato beside you sleeping and you were wondering why you woke up so early in the early morning? You lifted up the blanket seeing something white on the bed.

"Huh.. what's this?"

You were too tired to even think about it and went to get something to drink. You went to the fridge to get some milk and suddenly you heard footsteps and you checked behind the fridge but no one was there you could hear your heart pounding hard but then you heard a voice that made you feel reliefed.

"Oh, Ayato it's just you.."

"Hey there, y/n.."

Ayato yawned and sat on a chair that was near the fridge you wanted to ask why he woke up early too but you checked the time on the clock at the wall.

5:54AM

Oh, you were lucky that today wasn't Monday and you looked at Ayato who is sleeping already at the table. You found it cute how he was sleeping, messy hair , a half unbutton shirt you were adoring his looks when you snap back to reality and patted Ayato at the back and told him to sleep at the bed he yawned and nodded and slowly went to the bedroom you both were sleeping in. Not to mention, you guys were already married lucky aint it. 😍

After finishing the milk, you went to make some coffee for Ayato since he has some papers to work at. After finishing making the coffee you served the coffee near a table in the bedroom which is at Ayato's side and you gave Ayato a little kiss in the forehead. You went to the other side of the bed and looked at the clock that was ticking.

6:23AM

You sighed and plopped onto the bed and closed your eyes. You thought you could sleep without being tired but you had something in mind that is truly unexpected. You wanted to hear moans coming out of Ayato's mouth or even seeing him in a hot mess and be the one doing this to him. You loved him since your school years with him and you slowly turned around and looked at Ayato. The more you thought about the unexpected things you want to do with him even made you blush when you even look at him.

You saw Ayato opening his eyes and did a soft smile.

"Oh..? Were you thinking about me?"

"N-no?"

"Ah, well thats unfortunate, you could instead think about our future hm?"

He giggled and gave you a kiss in the cheek and you were flustered and lost in thoughts. You knew he teased you, it just makes you harder and you slowly patted Ayato's back and when he turned his head to you. You went up on top of him leaving you to carelessly pinned him down at the bed you saw Ayato's eye widened a bit from the shock you gaved him.

"Uhm- Y/n?.."

You were silent at first you could see Ayato was blushing and wasn't expect this to happen to him  in the early morning. You moved out the hair that was on Ayato's forehead and gaved him a kiss as it was a sign to forgive him after this.

"I-i was wondering if we could have sex.."

"H-huh.. Your that hard for me aren't you~"

Ayato smirked as it a reply to "do what you want to me." You slowly took off his clothes and used your teeth to slowly remove his boxers to see his hardened member out from the boxers. You gave him a glance and he was nervous yet blushing at the same time but attend to do it anyway he nodded for you to lick his hardened member. You licked from the tip and slowly sucking it up and down. You gaved another look at him he was covering his mouth not letting out the moans out of mouth. You decided to go faster and you could hear how much pleasure he was having he letted out soft moans that are like music to your ears.

You massage the bottom of Ayato's member and continued to suck hard on his member leaving Ayato to let out rough and soft moans.

"Hngh- Agh.. I think im gonna come.."

You stopped sucking on his member you could see it twitching around waiting for a release. Ayato looked at you with sweat and was confused on why you stopped and he questioned you why you stopped sucking on it.

"W-why did you stop?"

"I want your white semen to be in me instead of my mouth~"

You could see Ayato was blushing and you could see a red blush on his ears when he covered half of his face with his hands. You began to go on top of him again and proceeded to bite his shoulder softly he let out soft groans and you continued to bite him in the other shoulder. You stopped biting him to see hickeys on his shoulder. You took some pillows to give it to Ayato to make him comfortable since your about to "ride" him. You gaved him the soft pillows he covered half of his face with the pillow and you smiled and gaved him a last kiss until things are about to get rough.

You slowly and steadly placed your crotch on Ayato's hard member you moved a bit until it was the right place to make your movement. You look at Ayato who was nervous and nodded as sign to go on. You took a deep breath and went down on his member you groaned roughly and slowly went up and down leaving Ayato moaned onto the pillow. You couldn't hear it clearly so you went faster going up and down you could hear his muffled moans getting sort of high pitched you like the sounds of it. You could feel the orgasm coming in you so do Ayato, Ayato held out a hand for you to hold as if he needed a bit of comfort from the situation that you both are goong through now. You holded his hands and you could feel the orgasm coming closer until you both reached the climax and Ayato's white semen was in you.

Your vision was blurry and you layed on top of Ayato's chest. Taking deep breaths you gave Ayato a kiss, intertwining your tounge with his. A string of saliva was connected to both of your tounge and you both panted.

"H-hah.. Ayato i love you so much.."

"I-i love you too y/n."

You layed your head on his chest again and he patted your head and you both went into slumber.

First smut is done, im so tired bye 💀💀

-contains 1163 words