𝗍𝖾𝗇

☞☞☞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

「𝐖𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇」

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|
Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈|♑︎|Hᴏʀᴀᴄᴇ Bᴇɴᴀʀᴅ Wᴀʟʟs ɪɪɪ

-

❝𝐈 know I ain't gone do nun of that Day, I promise." I reassured Day'iana for the fifth time since we'd been on this call.

She called me telling me what I should and shouldn't do so I could impress her mom.

It had been almost a week since Day'iana told me that her mom wanted to meet me. I know how important this was for not only Day but for me as well.

I was only worried about one thing because yea, Day's cool with what I do but her mom most definitely not gone be especially with the way she acted on the phone.

Acting like she don't want me to be around her daughter.

I don't give a fuck tho, her daughter mines wether she like it or not.

"I know I just don't want my mom not to like you because I really like you." She admitted straightening her hair in the mirror.

Her ass finally turned the camera on after damn near 100 calls.

"Stop stressing, I gotchu if you got me." I continued to reassure her nerves "Mmk." She sighed rubbing her forehead.

"Day'iana." I called out seeing as she still stressed about it.

"Okay I'll stop I won't stress about it." She chuckled combing through her hair.

She needa take that wig shit off, thinking she flee or sum.

"When are we gone to meet up with the gang again?" She asked unclipping another strand of her hair.

I shrugged turning the corner "Ion know but I'm seeing Bre and nem today— Ooouu can I come with you?"

"Yea if yo momma don't hold you hostage." I joked and she hung up.

"Did her ass just hang up on me?" I asked myself pressing the call back button but it declined once again "Ight bet." I nodded mushing my lips up.