How they met

"GIVE ME BACK MY GLASSES YOU PUNK"

How Klaus got here he had no idea.

Well actually he did but that was too complicated for him to think about at this moment.

Maybe it would be best if he started from the beginning.

It all started a few years ago at the Magic Knights Entrance Exam....

The exam had been going well in Klaus's opinion. As he was a noble. He had flown high above a good portion of the other contestants, he had destroyed his target with ease, he had created a statue for the creation portion, and now it was time for the combat portion. There was one commoner with a crazy glint in his eyes that Klaus had avoided purely because the glint in his eyes said that he wasn't going to stop fighting unless he physically could not move anymore. So of course Klaus was smart enough to stay away from that one.

He looked around for a bit trying to see if he could find another noble to go against, sadly finding that all of them had found someone to spar with already. That's when he heard someone behind him approach before grabbing his shoulder.

"Hey glasses, want to be my opponent?"

Klaus had turned around at that point only to see who was talking and sneer. It was a commoner from the looks of his clothes. And one with poor taste based on his hairstyle. Why he had only one section of his hair purple but left a center strip and the undersides black was beyond Klaus.

"Now why would I compete with a commoner? I would barely be able to send out one spell before you were defeated" Klaus stated, for he saw it as fact.

"Maybe because almost everyone else is paired up and your only other options are that crazy blonde and a coward. So how about it glasses?" the commoner responded gesturing at the people in question.

"Fine. But only because I am left with no other option"

"Good, now let's move glasses. The first group just stepped up."

"My name is Klaus Lunettes. You will refer to me as such!"

"Magna Swing. And don't get your pants in a twist"

This commoner wouldn't know respect if it was burned onto his face. How disappointing.