How they met pt. 2

After a few pairs had gone it was Klaus and Magna's turn to go. Klaus of course knew what he expected. An easy victory.

"Don't go crying if ya lose Lunettes!" Magna shouted across the arena that had been set up for the match.

And so the battle began

Magna had quickly cast a spell that formed a fiery bat in his hands

Klaus retaliated with a shield and metal arrows

Magna sent as many fireballs as he could toward Klaus and his arrows, destroying a couple and heating the shield due to scientific reasons.

Klaus then proceeded to send his arrows to pin Magna to the ground.

And so Klaus had won the battle.

(Sorry it's anticlimactic, I don't write good fight scenes and we don't know how powerful these guys were as 15-year-olds)

"Well you sure are good for a stuck up noble, glasses"

"I thought I told you to stop calling me that commoner"

"Peasant actually, but then again I did land a hit on you so maybe I'm more powerful than I thought. HA!"

Klaus was confused before suddenly feeling a slight burn on the side of his head.

"DID YOU BURN OFF MY HAIR???!!!"

"Only some of it! Besides, you look ridiculous either way!" Magna was cackling at this point. Klaus had no idea how he found this amusing.

Klaus was left reeling as a healer stepped forward to stop the fire that had started in Klaus's hair. After all, how could a PEASANT have landed a hit on HIM, A NOBLE?!

By the time he had been de-ignited and returned to the arena, another match had started. It was the crazy blonde and the coward that had been the other options for this. By this point, he was wondering whether it would have been better to go with the coward due to the humiliation of being hit by a peasant.

Klaus looked up only to see something that would haunt his nightmare and his dreams forever.

The blonde had already defeated his opponent at this point. And Magna was on the other side.

All Klaus could see was the smile on both of their faces.

Beautiful and dangerous.

The blonde had blood splattered on his cheek and was smiling like a maniac.

Magna still had some blood splattered on his face from the fight with Klaus and was looking like he was ready to fight once more.

But the blonde was still attacking his opponent. Some of the blood splattered on Klaus's glasses, and he didn't know whether to wipe them off yet or wait until the blonde was finished fighting.

That's when he heard someone shouting at the blonde.

"LUCK VOLTIA GET OFF YOUR OPPONENT OR YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED"

The blonde had stopped and looked at the one yelling.

"Fine~!" The now named "Luck" started with a smile spread across his face, "he was no fun anyway!"

This was the first time Klaus had encountered the two maniacs. But he knew it wouldn't be the last. When all of the matches were over and it was time for contestants to be picked as possible magic knights. Klaus went to the prestigious Golden Dawn and was very pleased with this. After all he got into the squad that was made for the best of the best! Meanwhile, the other two were sent to the Black Bulls. The worst of the worst, bottom of the barrel.