Ek haseen mazaa hai yeh( epilogue 4 )

Hai ..

Hello...

Happy reading ....

***********"

Guys aaj ka chapter thodasa ,, itthusa matured hoga ,, read if you only comfortable ,, other wise skip this chapter ..

Karan came to home after completing his work as an emergency case ..

He got fresh up and dressed in black siut ,, monu in white designer Saree ..

Moran outfit as today is there reception party ..

Monu was doing her last time touch up in front of mirror ..Karan was trying to adjust his tie ,, but it was not going well with him ..

Karan : monu plz tie baandne mein help kardona. 

Mo : kya karthey ho Karan ,, already we are late sab log venue pahunch gaye hai ,, bus hum hi late hogaye ..

Karan : mera hogaya hai bus yeh tie baandlo fhir nikal lengey ..

She started tying his tie ,, he was staring at her naughtyly ..suddenly his phone rings which was on dressing table ,, he bends a little to take phone unknown to him his legs were on monu Saree pleats ,, after tying his tie she moves a little in result her Saree pleats comes out and Saree opens ..

Unknown to all this Karan was busy in phone conversation ,, after phone call he saw monu was staring at something on ground ..

Karan : Mrs sherghil kya dekh rahe ho ?? Kayi bhoot vooth toh nahi dekhi ??

He sees the line of slight were she was just staring and saw the open Saree on ground and she was on the verge of cry ..

Immediately he faceplamed and saw monu was still staring at Saree ..

Karan : monu ,, I am really sorry ,, mein jaan bhuj kar nahi kiya ,, mein kisi ko phone karke bulatha hunn tumhari help kardengey ..

Next moment a shiver went in his spine by seeing monu action ..

Monu : ( by holding his collor ) agar abhi ke abhi tum iss Saree ko teek nahi kiya na ?? Mein yeh Saree tumhe pehnake party mein lekar javungi ,, kabardhar ..

Karan eyes got widen by her warning ..

Karan : ( with scary tone ) na ...nahi...ithna... voilent decisions math lo ,, mein kuch Kartha hunn ...

Monu sat on bed with crying face ,, Karan was reapeatly seeing how to tie  Saree in you tube ,, after two three times seeing the video he comes to monu and ask her to stand ,, she nods and stand in middle ,, he asks her permission to open the pin on her shoulder ,, she nods and he opens the pin  ..

He bends in his knees and tucks his one end in her skirt ,, she felt a shiver in her body ,,

monu fist her palms to control her  shiver ..but he is unaware of it ,, he continued his work in tying Saree ,, she hardly controlling herself to not moan his name ,, he pinned saree on on shoulder ,, where where he touching her body ,, its getting hard to control herself from moaning ,, finally he tucked Saree pleates inside  ,, out of her control she moaned his name ..

Mo : karannn please ..

Hear his name he saw upwards and he saw some unknown desires in his wife's eyes ,, he wants  to tease her so nuzzeled his nose in her belly and kissed on her stomach ,, she clutched his shoulder tightly ..

He slowly moved upwards and held her bare waist with his hands ,, she shivered by his cold touch ,, he pulled her closer to him ,, her throat got dried by his action ..

He Nuzzled into her crook and started giving wet kisses ,, she wrapped her arms around his waist ,, there no place is left btw them ,, he slowly came on her face and kissed on her cheeks ,, in sensation she clutched his shirt tightly ,, he slowly comes to her lips ,, she understand what he was doing and pushes him away to tease him and started running here and there in room by clutching her Saree in her hands ..

He started chasing her ,, and she escaping from him ,, they were running around the bed ,, she throws pillows on him , he dodging the pillows successfully ,,

Their room were filled with Giggles and laugh .. Finally he managed to back hug ,, and there feet stumbled with a pillow and they fell on bed in same back hugging  position ..

Now monu was breathing heavily ,, he flipped  there posions  ,, monu was on her back ,, her neck was covering with hair ,, he made hair at one side and kissed on her neck ,, now she was in moaning mess ..

He flipped her and slowly went to her lips and kissed gently ,, he about to leave but she clutches his collor and flips there position ,, now monu on top and Karan was under her ..

Now she took the lead and kissed him hard and tries to dominating him ,, he also allowing her to dominate him ,, actually he was enjoying this side of his girl . .

After kissing for few minutes they both rested there fore heads and breathed heavily ..

Karan : ( after composing himself ) waise  jungli Billi ho tum ..

Monu blushes hardly ,,

Karan : ithna blush math madam ,, yeh sirf trailer hai ,, Baki ka picture abhi Baki hai ..

She hides herself in his embrace and just then her phone rings and it was from bharkha ..

Mo : ohh no humme party mein jana hai ..

She lifts the call ..

Bh : arey monu kaha ho tum dono ,, yeha sab log tumhara hi wait kar ree ,,

Mo : haa aa rahu bhabhi woh Karan ne dher kardiya ..

Karan : ( whisphering tone ) maine ?? Abhi tak Jo tumne kiya uska kya ,, bichara abala mardh ka faida utaya ..

Immediately she closes his mouth and say in phone " bhabhi hum dono a are hai ,, bus thodi dher mein Pahunch Jayengey " ..

Bh : ok ..

She cuts the call and sees Karan ..

Karan : haathhnmmmjjj..

Mo : kya hai ??

Karan shows her hand on his mouth ,, she removes her hand ..

Karan : mujhe nahi jana hai koi party mein ,, maine koi aur mood banaliya ab ,,

Saying this he Nuzzled into her crook ..

Mo : Karan plz ziddi math Karo waha sab log humare wait kar rahe hai ..

Karan : nahi mein nahi  avunga ,, mujhe yehi rehna hai..

saying this he laid down on bed ..

She started pampering him ..

Mo : plz Karan ,, waha sab kya sochengey humare baremein chalo naa ..

Karan : police wala hunn ,, rishwat Dediya toh shayad maan javunga ..

Monu smiles and kisses on his cheek ,, he smiles widely and they both got fresh up and left to party venue .

So thats it for today ,, I know chota wala hai ,, but ideas nahi aara hai toh yehi stop kar rahi hunn ..

I hope you like it .. Waise yeh bathana ki yeh romantic chapter kaisi hai 🙈🙈

Plz vote and comment ..

Thank you .