The Seperation.

Funneh's pov

(i feel dizzy...Ow what the I can't move.Ouch it hurts.)

I opened my eyes and saw.i saw 3 ppl looking at me.

"Guys!he's awake!" A Brown Haired guy with a Long brown jacket on.

(I can't see them clearly.And thats why I can't move because they fucking chained me in the chair.)

"He might be a threat.Careful
Tech."

"Ye shit of course I'll be fucking carefull.Now.Who are you."A Pink haired Guy said.with a king clothes on?

(what the hell.Is this some Halloween advance party?But they chained me up.The fuck.)

"No.WHO ARE YOU." i I yelled at the pink haired guy.

"Oh- he just yelled at you te-"Said The Brown haired guy with a long jacket.

The pink haired guy with a shitty outfit on was just standing there.

(But not gonna lie he looks cool wearing it.)Smiling while saying that in my mind.

"What are you smiling at." The pink haired guy said.

"Nothing...Just you know getting disrespected is my first time." I smiled looking at the side.

"... Disrespected? Haha what?are some sort of a king." The Yellowed haired guy said.

(A king and saying he.Wtf.)

"What do you mean he.Am a Fucking woman." I said with a pissed tone.

The three just standed the looking at me like.

Fuck a woman.

The place went Silent
But the Yellowed haired guy
stop's the silent.

"A-a w-woman?" The yellowed haired guy said like he was gonna freak out.

"Yes.I am a woman...." I said
with a pissed and confused tone.

"...Holy shit.You look liked a guy.Fuck sorry." The Browned haired guy said with a long brown jacket.

He unchained me from the chain's.

(I have killed them and could just make it melt.But nvm.)I said in my mind.

The pink haired guy look's at me.And

"We though you were a guy since you wore a mansuit on."
He said.

"Well let's forget what happened.Am Wilbur call me wil for short.That's tommy with the red and white shirt on." The brown haired guy said.

"Technoblade.Call me tech or techno for short." The Pink haired guy said while looking in the side.

"Soooo- your?" Wilbur said.

"Am Itsfunneh.Call me funneh instead." I said to them while smiling.

The Yellowed haired giy nammed tommy walks closely
back and.

"Funny?" Tommy said

"No its funn-eh" I said.

"O-oh what a beautiful name you have funn- funneh.So..How old are you?"