Romance ka Dushman kaun?

Hey guys! Back with my new OS! Let's start!!

Making breakfast for all 8, was really a tedious job for Raavi. From waking at 7:30 in the morning, working with the household chores till 10:30 in the night, was really tiring for her.

First she put the potatoes to boil, started cutting the veggies - tomato, onion, and preparing the masala and chutney for all for the most delicious sandwich she made, started the preparations. As her husband entered the kitchen, asking for his tea, saw his beautiful wife working to make his favourite sandwiches made his day.

He smiled and went to her. Opened her dupatta's knot from her waist and before she could react, he pulled her closer by her dupatta. She widened her eyes and said,

Raavi: Shiva kya kar raha hai? Koi aa jayega chod mujhe.

Shiva smirked and leaned closer to her. He was about to kiss her when Krish entered in the kitchen shouting Raavi's name.

Krish: Raavi bhabhi! Meri pyaari bhabhi! Meri favourite bhabhi... Ohho sorry sorry! Mujhe nahi pata tha ki breakfast ke saath aap dono ke beech kuch khichdi pak rahi hai.

He said, and turned to the other side.
Shiva covered Raavi with her dupatta and said,

Shiva: (irritated) Kya hai yaar Krish! Dikh nahi raha ki Raavi kaam kar rahi hai. Bas dekha-na-dekha, kahi bhi ghusa chala aa raha hai! Huh!

Krish: Ohho! Matlab bhai sahab ka romance kharab kar diya toh mirchi lag gayi. Ab mujhe kya pata tha ki app dono khana banane ki jagah romance kar rahe ho. Tu reva de! Meri pyaari Somnath ki sabse khubsurat bhabhi please, please apne iss pyaare se devar ko 500 rupaye dedo na! Please please pleaseeee....

Krish made his best puppy eyes which was enough to melt Raavi. She said,

Raavi: Aree mere pyaare Krish, tujhe main kabhi mana kar sakti hoon kya? Tu ruk hain, main abhi lekar aati hoon.

Raavi caressed his cheek and went to take money. Shiva made an annoying face and went out the tray of tea cups. Raavi gave Krish the money and made the sandwiches. She went out taking the sandwiches with Rishita and called everyone. Shiva came with Suman and they went for the breakfast. When everyone were talking to each other, Shiva took a sandwich from Raavi plate of sandwiches, and kissed her cheek, making her blush. Suman saw that and said,

Suman: Ae Shiva, main kya kaha rahi thi ki ab teri shadi ko 2 saal ho gaye hai, toh ab toh mujhe dadi bana de! Hain ki nahi! Ab tu kab tak iss markundi ko sirf pappi karta rahega. Uske aage bhi toh kuch kar!

Raavi went red like a tomato and everyone tried to hold back their laughs at their embarrassed faces. Shiva said,

Shiva: (embarrassed) Kya maa tu bhi! Kya kuch bhi bol rahi hai!

Everyone laughed and had their breakfast and praised Raavi for her delicious sandwiches. Before everyone retired to their work, Suman said,

Suman: Sab log kaan khol kar sun lo. Aaj shaam ko humein Kanta ke yaha uski bahu ki godbharai mein. Toh sab apne apne kaam jaldi jaldi poore kar lena, aur samay ke taiyaar ho jana. Theek che, baddha ae saambhadiyu! (heard) Halo halo!

The men went to shop, Suman went at Kanta kaki's house for some help and the bahus prepared some sweets for the function.

At the evening, the men came early and everyone got ready.