Therapist

Tom's POV

I watched Grayson kiss Ciara's forehead as she slept, he came back over to me and pulled me into a hug.

We stayed quiet for some time before eventually pulling away from one another. He grabbed my hands, kissing both of my palms.

"I'll miss you both." He says.

I nod in agreement, "It sucks that your flight changed so suddenly."

He sighed and nodded sadly.

"But it is alright we can do this again next time you are in town." I say as I try to bring his mood back up.

He smiles, "Definitely."

After that he was gone like he was never there to begin with.

—•——•——•——•——•——•——•—

"Blossom wake up."

"My love I know you are exhausted but I have good news!" I say in an excited tone, trying to wake her up again.

"Tell me later when I actually care." She grumbled.

"Ciara do not act like this please." She sighed angrily, rolling onto her back. She sat up and looked at me.

"What is it now?" She huffs, looking as gorgeous as ever. As you can see my blossom is not a morning person at all.

"I finally got the email confirming that my appointments will be at six every Friday."

Her eyebrows furrowed, "What are the appointments for?"

"To meet with the therapist darling." I explain.

Her eyes widened, "What!"

"Did I not tell you?" I ask.

"No you didn't." She threw herself into my arms, "I'm so proud of you." She says as she squeezes me.

"Thank you baby."

"I promise to make sure you get to every single one of your appointments on time. I'll always be here for you."

I nod instantly, "I appreciate that very much my love."

She pecks my nose happily before looking around the room, "Where's Grayson?"

"On his way home already."

Her happy expression dropped, "Oh I wanted to say goodbye."

"I told him that but he was not able to change his flight.. I'm sorry darling."

"Don't worry it's fine." She smiles.

I nod, "I am glad that you like it here."

She rolls her eyes, "I'll like it anywhere as long as I'm with you."

I smile, "I'm crazy for you Ciara."

She bites her lip, leaning her forehead against mine.

"I'm just as crazy for you Tom."

Word count: 387