Part 14(Kartik faints)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik and naira taking bath together the next morning...they were sitting in the bathtub, kartik behind naira...

NAIRA:(leaning on his chest) Kartik..(he hummed holding her close by her waist) Mujhe breadpakoda khana h...tum bna doge naa...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) Offcourse meri jaan...Esa kbhi hua h ki mene tumhari koi wish puri na ki ho...(holding her)

Naira nodded in no and kartik dug his face in her neck, kissing and licking it...she moaned and caressed his face lovingly...she turned around to him and hugged him tightly, feeling him close...
Kartik caressed her back and kept kissing her hair...she kissed his forehead and captured his lips for a kiss...kartik too started responding slowly, pulling her completely on his lap...his bulge was touching her clit, making him more hard...naira caressed his nape as he sucked her lips...they broke the kiss after sometime and looked at eachother lovingly...

NAIRA:(saw his cock erect) aww...
U r so hard kartik...ab mein tumhe ride krungi...u want me naa...

Kartik nodded looking at her...she took off the water out of the bathtub and rubbed his dick on her clit...they both moaned in pleasure...naira started riding him, while kartik sucked her nipples, holding her waist...she caressed his hair and continued pleasuring him...After half an hour, they cleaned themselves and kartik carried her in his arms taking her out...they wiped their bodies and got ready...Naira went to get akshu ready and kartik made breadpakodas in the kitchen...swarna was making other things for breakfast...she understood that he might be preparing this for naira...

SWARNA:(smiling) Naira ke liye bna rhe ho...

KARTIK:(nodded) Ab madam ki farmaish h, toh puri toh krni pdegi...

SWARNA:(caressing his hair) Naira ko hmesha khush rkhna beta...tumhe pta h tumhare jaane ke baad, vo subah jaldi office ke liye chli jaati thi...vo bhi sukhi bread aur black coffee pi kr...(with tears in her eyes)

Kartik wiped her tears and hugged her...

KARTIK:(determined) Aap tension mtt lo maa...mein sb thik kr dunga...aur mene naira ka favorite hot chocolate bnaya h...
Dekhte h vo kese nhi piti..

Swarna nodded smiling at him and they made the breakfast...
Everyone came down and did the aarti together...They then had the breakfast together...kartik fed naira with his own hands...dadi warded off evil eyes off them...
Naira fed kartik too...After the breakfast, manish and akhil were going to office, but kartik stopped them...

KARTIK:(getting up from the sofa) Papa chachu..mein bhi chlta hu aapke sath office...itna time ho gya..ab toh mein phirse join kr skta hu naa...

NAIRA:(coming towards him) Nhi kartik...abhi tum plss rhne do..kuch din rukk jao...phir join kr lena...doctor ne kaha tha naa ki abhi bhi weakness ho skti h...plss kartik...(worriedly)

KARTIK:(cupping naira's face) Naira mein thik hu...tum plss itni tension mtt lo...ghar beth ke bhi kya krunga...dheere dheere start krunga toh confidence regain hoga naa...

MANISH:(understood her fear) Naira...beta relax..hum h naa kartik ke sath...hum use zyaada kaam krne hi nhi denge...tum tension mtt lo...

Everyone convinced naira saying that he'll not exert himself much and come home early...naira agreed reluctantly...kartik went to get ready and naira went behind him...naira helped kartik in getting ready...kartik noticed tears in her eyes...

KARTIK:(hugging her) Naira tum ro kyu rhi ho...kis baat ka dar h tumhe...share kro naa mujhse...
Kya baat h bachaa..hn...(caressing her hair)

Naira started sobbing in his arms, snuggling more into him...kartik rubbed her back nd caressed her hair to calm her...

NAIRA:(calming down) m.muj.he dar lgg rha h kartik...a.gr...tumhe kuch ho gya...I can't l.o.se...u..I..lo.
v.e..u...k.kart.tikk...(with tears)

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and kissing her forehead) shh..bss..bss chup...shaant hojao baby...I promise mein apna pura khayal rkhunga...aur jaldi aa jaunga..tum plss mtt rou naa...shh..I love u too mera bachaa..(sucking her tears and kissing her cheeks)

Naira calmed down after sometime and hugged him tightly.
..kartik caressed her hair and pecked her lips...she cupped his face and kissed his forehead, wishing him all the best for his first day...they both came down and kartik took everyone's blessings...

NAIR:(holding akshu in her arms) akshu...baby papa ko all the best wish kro..kissi do papa ko...

Kartik forwarded his cheeks and akshu kissed it lightly and then said 'papa' clapping her hands...
Kartik kissed her forehead and hugged kairav as he wished him...
He then side hugged naira and kissed her forehead, assuring her that he'll take care of himself...
Naira nodded and he went with manish and akhil...Naira too went to her office, taking akshu with her as she was not ready to leave her...kairav had a holiday in school, so he played with vansh and krish...naira called kartik during lunch time, but he was busy in a meeting...she was feeling something weird as if something bad is going to happen
...she kept herself busy in her work to distract her mind from negative thoughts...

After the meeting, kartik felt dizzy and fell down...Manish and akhil came in his cabin and saw him fainted on the floor...they immediately took him to hospital as he was not responding...they informed at home and told naira too while the doctor was checking him...naira panicked and rushed to the hospital with akshu...she was crying continuously while driving the car, while akshu was sleeping...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...
Keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira takes care of kartik, kairav planning something for their anniversary...