Rules

✔️ Follow the founder and cofounder

✔️ Follow the founder and cofounder.  Meera_Sharma and depressionatitspeak

✔️ follow the community account. Phantom__Community

✔️ Add this book to your public and private reading list.

✔️ Follow the judges when they will be announced or your book will be eliminated without judging.

✔️ GIVE this book a proper shout out (which means - Add a proper message before copying the link on the message board. And don't forget to click on 'Announce This To Everyone'.

✔️ Your book must have atleast 7 chapters excluding intro, characters, prologue etc.

✔️ Password is - your favourite scary/horror movie. (This password is added here to ensure that everyone reads the rules properly.)

✔️ If you change your username or your bookname, please inform us imideately. If we can't find your boon or you then only you'll be responsible for that.

✔️ Your book must be in English or if some dialogues, paragraphs are in other languages then your book must contain English translation of that paragraph, dialogue and words.)

✔️ Be patient because the judge will be judging a lot of books. Yes the Enteries will not be divided under different judges because if we divides then then the result always comes out unfair as some judges are strict in markings while some are lineant.
If their will be a lot of books in one category then we will try to divide them in 2 groups not more than that. And we will be ensuring that the judging is done properly.

✔️ Don't be rude to anyone.

✔️ Do not Bribe the judges.

✔️Our community's judges will be looking at the work of the judges in the awards.

✔️ And atlast have fun.

Phantom__Community