five

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

a few days had passed since the party and seonghwa still hadn't called or texted hongjoong.

he'd gotten his number the same night but had no idea what to do with it. "maybe i shouldn't have been so hasty?" he thought as he sat biting his nails and staring at hongjoong's contact on his phone.

he swiveled back and forth in his desk chair, contemplating for another five minutes then finally deciding to go for it.

: :

seonghwa: hey this is seonghwa

hongjoong: finally
hongjoong: what took u so long,,
did u get cold feet or something

seonghwa: no, sorry i took so long
seonghwa: i just didn't know how to message you

hongjoong: no need to think so hard
hongjoong: just do

seonghwa: ok 👍 i'll keep that in mind

hongjoong: this is good timing actually
hongjoong: i didn't feel like going to workshop today so u get to take me out :)
hongjoong: i'll text u when i decide
where i wanna go ok

seonghwa: alright

: :

seonghwa set his phone back on his desk. "was this a date?" he opened up his laptop and began to type in the search engine.

how to dress on a date|

how to dress on|

how to|

he rubbed his head in his hands. "it's not a date. he's not thinking of it like that. he just doesn't wanna go to class so he's killing time with me."

another thought went through his head and he began to type again. as he was scrolling, he heard a knock on his door and went to go check.

"hi!" yeosang greeted as seonghwa pulled back the door further to let him in. yeosang took a seat at seonghwa's desk, catching a glimpse at the screen as he spun around in it.

yeosang quickly turned back to face the laptop. "park seonghwa could you be anymore of a virgin, holy shit." he teased before reading aloud what was typed in. seonghwa bolted to his desk and closed the laptop with a quickness. "are you finally giving up on your soulmate?" yeosang questioned.

seonghwa stood up straight and replied. "i haven't given up. i got his number."

yeosang's eyes grew the biggest seonghwa's ever seen. "woah, what! when? at that party we went to?!" seonghwa nodded. "damn, congrats? wait, so are you guys gonna start dating or whatever?" the younger male asked.

"i don't really know what were doing.. but, hopefully he'll come around. we're gonna hang out later on so.."

yeosang looked at his friend sympathetically, sighing. "well, i hope things work out man. don't get so hung up on the fact that you guys are soulmates and try to find actual reasons to like him."

around what felt like an hour had passed, seonghwa got a text from hongjoong.

::

hongjoong: are u still clear to hang

seonghwa: yeah of course

hongjoong: alr,, lets meet < here >

::

< a/n >
this ones kinda short srry,, ive been pretty busy irl :0