The Heart of Fire

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers

Disclaimer: I do not own Power Rangers. Only my OCs.

So, this is a reupload of a story that I have posted on another platform. I was told about Wattpad and that it was a nicer place to get feedback from, so I thought I'd give it a try. Please let me know what you think. I like the criticism. I don't appreciate rudeness.

Character profile:

Name: Zoey Paige Oliver

Age: 19

Height: 5'4"

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue/Almost Purple

Chapter 1: The Heart of Fire

Angel Grove. Home to the annual Power Rangers Day. A day dedicated to the multi-colored heroes who saved not only the city, but the planet. A day that's become more than just a celebration of the local heroes. But all Power Rangers in existence. This day has become so popular, that it's turned into a full week of entertainment. From the fair, cosplay, picnics & games and a weeklong endurance challenge.

It was during this year's endurance challenge that the returning champ, 19-year-old Zoey Oliver, was crossing the finish line on the final event of the competition. Barely out of breath, Zoey was jogging in place to keep her blood flowing, when she felt someone tap her on the shoulder. Turning, her eyes widened as she smiled, "Hey, Tommy! Did you enjoy the race?"

Tommy Oliver, Zoey's older brother, nodded. "I did. Congratulations on another win. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, big bro." she replied.

"It's a shame you ran it solo." He rolled his eyes at her, "You know, you could have gone with her."

"You know why I didn't."

"I'm fine." He hugged her, "You don't need to stop everything in your life for me."

"It's not stopping," She defended, "it's pausing. Sort of. I'm still taking classes."

"Not the point." He sighed as she just crossed her arm in determination, "Fine. So, what's on the agenda for the rest of the day? You actually going to hang out with the rest of us? We're going to be doing some sparring later."

"I would, but I'm teaching a class after the award ceremonies. I had to get special permission to be late every day this week, so I can compete. Plus, Sensei had something important she wanted to discuss with me, so I don't know how long I'll be gone." Zoey replied, "I'll come by the Youth Center when I'm done."

"No problem." Tommy said. "We'll see you tonight. Free smoothie, on the house."

Zoey laughed. "Does Jason know it's on the house? After all, he does own the place."