Chapter 1

Someone ripped out my heart, soaked it in bleach. Clawed my stomach with dirty nails over and over again.

I sat in bed trembling, my hands clammy over my mouth to muffle the sounds of my sobs, snot and tears making it's way into my mouth.

The window was left open for a nice breeze, but I regretted every ounce of cold I was allowing to enter my room.

I was curled into myself reserving every ounce of warmth I could muster. The blanket around me heavy, warm, but my body continued to produce a cold sweat.

I got into the habit of reading stories written about me and Louis, it was always interesting to read about, it was something I did at night when I couldn't sleep.

I fell upon a story named Hoping This Cold Blue Water Scrubs Me Clean And Spits Me Out Again.

I expected another decent short poorly written story, I only wanted to spend an hour before bed distracting my mind then going to sleep.

Instead this story was so beautifully written, I was entranced by it, I couldn't put down my phone. I was sucked into this story and felt my heart drop lower lower as I neared the ending.

It was like I was in a world of complete empty darkness, only me and this story to exist in the moment. It felt so real, I felt every emotion written.

I completely broke down when I read about.. their last kiss.. my last kiss.
My last kiss with Louis, the painful beautifully written last kiss.

My phone fell flat onto my stomach, and that's when the covering of my mouth began, the sobs threatening to wrack out of my body.

I couldn't breathe, I was afraid to breathe. I just pulled myself tighter, my knees pressed against my clammy forehead.

Thinking about loosing my husband Louis was one thing, but reading about it and feeling it so real was another thing.

In those devastating moments of pure hurt, I felt something I thought I would never be able to feel again.

I felt my lover's lips press against my ear, his arms wrap around my delicate shivering waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

It never crossed my mind to roll over and see the beauty of Louis sleeping beside me, alive, healthy, and there.

I had lost him. He was gone. This story confirmed I could never feel his warmth again.

Except it was simply a story, because Louis was right there, sleeping next to me as I read the most painful words ever written.

"Harry you're having nightmare love, wake up," He rasped, sighing as he placed his hand in my hair caressing my curls.

He tucked me into his chest, nuzzling his chin into my hair. He was giving me soft touches against my back, thigh, as well arms. Soft words of encouragement for me to wake up and look at him.

I felt my heart slowly start to be retrieved back into my chest, my skin starting to warm up. My breaths slowed down.

"Are you awake?" He whispered, clutching at my thigh to hook it over his hip.

I nodded into his neck, finally feeling control of my limbs and I brought his smaller body closer.

"I'm sorry," I sniffled.
He hummed, kissing my head.

He  coughed eventually, leading up to him leaning away from me, untangling himself from my still cold shivering limbs.

I gasped at his loss of touch, remembering the painful last words I could perfectly recite in my head.

"I'm going to go drink some water, I'll be back," he mumbled, leaning down and kissing my shoulder. As he was walking away I held onto his forearm keeping it close to my heart as I hugged it tightly.

"No no no no," I kept slurring in a wailing manner, starting to cry again. I didn't want Louis to leave, his warmth, the clarity that he was still alive and well.

He quickly slotted himself back into bed, abandoning his task of drinking water, cuddling me firmly. He sat up in bed as I curled up onto his lap.

He did the same motions as before. Kissing my head, touching my arms, back,  my legs. Saying gentle praising things.

When I quieted down to only hiccups he held onto face turning it so I could look up at him. When my gaze locked onto his, I couldn't help but reach up and graze my finger tips along his jawline and cheekbone.

"What's going on lovely? Is everything okay?" He spoke in such a gentle manner, his face in a soft worried gaze.

I remembered mine and his last kiss in the story, and all I wanted to do is kiss him and have him still be alive, so, I sat up keeping my eyes locked with his.

Hesitantly I held his cheeks as he held onto my waist, I leaned in pressing a gentle careful kiss onto his warm lips.

The shock of electricity ran through my whole body, my lips tingling against his. The soft motions of our kiss, reassuring my exclaiming mind that Louis is here.

As I pulled away, I kept my eyes closed, hands still tentatively on his cheeks. I didn't open up them until I heard his voice.

"Harry?" He whispered almost inaudible.

I fluttered my eyes back open, being greeted by his sparkly blue eyes. Still healthy, alive, and there..

"You're still here," I smiled softly. Leaning back in and kissing him gently again, over over again, eventually pressing soft kisses against his whole face causing him to giggle.

He grinned, pressing his palm against my awaiting lips pushing my face away. When he removed his hand I just sighed.

The night ended with Louis cuddled up onto my chest, our limbs tangled, warm, alive, and healthy.

Author's Note.

I saw a tiktok relating to HTCBWSMCASMOA Larry fanfic and I SOBBED :p

Like I  cried so much!! I was so sad.

So I decided to make this story.