The Red Licorice incident

TW: This story includes gore.

---------------------------------

June 22, 2022. The exact date of when a tragedy befell the cookies of darkness, making a heavy impact which striked all of their lives.

It was no other than an ordinary day. The serene sound of wind whistling reverberated throughout kingdom and beyond that. The slight aroma of freshly bloomed flowers mutually filled the atmosphere. In short, it was a peaceful day.

Nothing could possibly happen on this perticular afternoon, right?

"Arghh! Why you-!" Licorice cookie exclaimed, as one of his spells have yet again failed. He let out a dramatic sigh of disbelief, hanging his head low.

A brief yet refreshing break would sound good right now, wouldn't it? He has worked day and night, he deserves it afterall.

Red velvet always rambles about how nice it is at the cake tower, and so does Pomegranate. So, what loss could he suffer by paying a visit?

He looked through his sad excuse of a closet and fetched one of his robes, before beginning the stroll to the cake tower. He slammed the door behind him.

- Slight time skip -

Once he was at the entrance, he spotted Pomegranate cookie, who enjoys drinking her teas there, for whatever morbid reason. I assume she's amazed at how much darkness that tower alone could emit. Or the continuous sound of Red velvets dogs barking. Both could be possible.

He headed towards the tower, seeking for red velvet, as he hadn't seen him in a long while. He's always busy with his cake army.

He saw the commander, of course, he was in the middle of working on whatever. However, the general had his back turned on the former wizard.

Wouldn't it be funny if he scared him?

The grim-like cookie slowly approached the general, every step he took, his gut would scream at him to go back. But he didn't listen. He placed his hand on the others shoulder in a sudden manner.
"Hey red velv-

"THUD!"

A large thud could be heard, among with bloodcurdling screams. The blood slowly cascaded down the cake's shiny sword. It splattered on the walls and floor, even the smaller cookies scythe had been stained by it.

Then, the truth sank in. The horrible truth...

The general had mercilessly slammed his sharp sword into the still open eyes of the other. Red velvet apologized and apologized, but it was too late. The other cookies entire face was covered in blood, along with his hands and sleeves, and even his robes in some other places. It was truly a revolting sight.

The deafening screams of the necromancer had filled the air, even Pomegranate was able to hear it. By the time the favored cookie entered the scene, the foul sight of the commander holding the other cookie in his arms could be gazed upon, as he slowly lost consciousness due to the blood loss.

Luckily, the two cookies managed to get the blood covered cookie to safety soon enough.

And that is the true story of the Red Licorice incident.

Fortunately, Licorice cookies vision is perfect to this day, thanks to Pomegranate cookie's outstanding healing skills. But there's a terrible cost. His eyes had been weakend, meaning his eyes are always non stop watering, so technically he's always crying. But, to make it useful, he put a spell on himself, making his tears be able to heal the worst injuries.

What happened to the others, you may ask? Well, Pomegranate cookie is sure as hell traumatized. However, for the commander... A new, sorrow filled chapter is just about to begin, which would only soon lead to his demise. Let's just say it will be flowerful.

Dark choco is confused about the whole thing. He'd always thought the general was the greatest, most terrifying fighter one can ever possibly be. He just doesn't understand how he could've let such thing happen, and sees Red velvet as a bit... pathetic now.

Dark Enchatress, well she was REALLY mad. She almost beat up Red velvet once she found out. She rarely let's the two be near eachother anymore.

Well, that is truly it.

---------------------------------

WOO IT'S FINISHED! Thank you to all my readers, I really appreciate all your comments and votes!

Total words: 709

The Red Licorice Incident- RewrittenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara