thirteen

sunoo stood at the bus stop, waiting for a bus to take him to the ice rink

sunoo stood at the bus stop, waiting for a bus to take him to the ice rink. he left the booth ahead of schedule after asking his friends if he could pay sunghoon a visit, which they all gladly agreed to. fortunately, the bus arrived early and with fewer passengers, making into a more comfortable ride to his destination.

he went to the nearest cafe and ordered them drinks. although he wanted to give sunghoon a hot drink to keep him warm after spending all day at the ice rink, he knew sunghoon preferred an iced vanilla latte to a hot cup of coffee.

as soon as he stepped inside, he noticed his boyfriend skating around the rink with his trainor. sunoo sat in the front seats, watching him slide all the way on the ice floor.

he smiled at the thought of park sunghoon becoming his boyfriend, and then he remembered what happened last night and what sunghoon was supposed to tell him.

flashback.

sunghoon received an extra toothbrush from sunoo. sunghoon's involvement in the sleepover was unexpected because he disliked it, but all we could see right now was that he came with a purpose.

they were brushing their teeth together, and sunoo was giving him small glances whereas sunghoon stared back.

"what's the matter?" sunghoon asked, toothpaste all over his mouth, as sunoo shook his head.

they were about to leave after brushing their teeth when sunoo blocked the doorway with his arms, which surprised sunghoon.

sunoo glanced at him, a little embarrassed, but he slowly moved towards the older, while sunghoon adoredly watched his little boyfriend's actions.

sunoo came to a halt in front of him, looking down at his feet and fidgeting his fingers. sunghoon might as well have taken that as a cue and slowly lifts sunoo's chin before planting a soft kiss on his forehead and muttering, "cute."

the younger's cheeks reddened as a result of sunghoon's actions. he didn't expect the older to do this, and he's even more embarrassed now that sunghoon has seen his tomato-like face. he drew sunghoon in for a hug before burying his face in the crook of the men's neck, "let's cuddle to sleep," he said softly.

sunghoon smiled and stroked his hair before saying, "sure, love." sunoo then pulled away and smiled at sunghoon, holding his hand slowly as the two walked back into the living room, where the boys had placed sleeping mats and pillows.

sunoo and jungwon's apartment was not big enough. it had two rooms, each with a single bed, and they agreed that it would be more fun if they could sleep in one area together, so they decided to set up their sleeping mats in the living room.

jake, on the other hand, said, "yah, hyung. that's cheating.." while looking at the television screen and complaining about the game's outcome.

heeseung chuckled and smiled triumphantly, while jake scoffed and smirked. he didn't want to let this one go, knowing that the result would have been different the other way around, so he challenged the older to a rematch, "wanna play a rematch?"