Chapter 10: Benny Weir, The Sorcerer Supreme

"What do you want, Xavier? I'm kinda busy here

"What do you want, Xavier? I'm kinda busy here." Jesse growled at him. He had that "I'm going to kill you a hundred times over" look in his eyes. I stood up and placed myself between my friends and the power hungry vampire.

"Back off Xavier, I'm the one you want." I told him, hoping that if I gave him my power, he would spare the others. It wasn't likely to happen, but I had to try.

"Aww, how sweet. But I need to drink your blood through a vampire to gain your power. Jesse has to bite the only man he has ever loved and not killed because of me, or I will kill him and make some other vampire suck you dry. They won't stop until your dead. Jesse is the only vampire I know that has the will power to not kill you." He explained to me.

The choices were either Jesse bites me and I become a vampire or dying. Jesse wouldn't have the heart to bite me, but Sarah has done it and if I asked, I knew she would do it again.

"I know another vampire that has the will to not kill me, she has tasted my blood before." I said. Everyone knew exactly who I was talking about, they were all there after all.

"No, Ethan I'm not going to bite you again. You'd be giving him exactly what he wants." Sarah cried out.

"Actually, no. The power of seeing the future cannot be transfered. It always stays who had been gifted with it. The power will only leave if the person is dead." Benny spoke up. I looked over at Sarah and Jesse, they both looked relieved that neither of them had to turn me.

Suddenly, I found myself back into Xavier's arms. Everyone moved into a attack position, but I knew they could see it was no use.

"Excellent, I could use another apprentice anyway. Ethan here is perfect," he spoke out to the group. I shivered when I felt his cold breathe on my neck.

"Goodbye."

And then we vanished from their sight.