Chapter 1

A little heads up. This is if the entire DSMP or most of them lived together. It won't exclude any shipping. Onto the story. Also go follow my bsf LeannRoark .

Ranboo's POV:
I went to check on Tubbo since he wouldn't leave his room. *knocks on door* "Tubbo... are you okay?" "I-I'm fine... just go away!" "Okay.." I walked over to Tommy and Wilbur. "I don't think Tubbo is okay... he won't even talk to me." "He's fine Ranboo." Tommy said to me. "He's probably just tired or something." Wilbur said. "Just forget about it. I'll go talk to Dream." As I knocked on Dreams door I heard someone behind me say, "Why are you knocking on my door Ranboo?" I quickly turned around to see Dream standing there. "I wanted to talk about Tubbo..." "what about Tubbo?" Dream asked like I was crazy. "He won't come out of his room.." "I'll talk to him." Dream said trying to get me to shut up.

Tubbo's POV:
I heard someone walk up to my door as I was unlocking it to get a snack. I locked the door back and asked who it was. "Dream." The Person behind the door said. "Why have you been like this?" Dream asked. "None of your business!" "I will kick you out of the SMP. Tell me." "Fine!... one of my bees died..." I said. "TUBBO. Idiots I tell you." He said walking away. A few minutes later Ranboo knocked on my door. I knew it was Ranboo since he only knocks twice. "I'll get you another bee if you stop acting like this.." Ranboo said. "Two." "Fine.. just please stop acting like this." Ranboo asked. "Fine.."