Chapter 3

Hey guys!! Before I start I just wanna say that 1. None of the fanart is mine
2. Have a good day!!

George's POV:
Dream told me to play Minecraft with him so I went on my computer and joined him. "Hey George." "Hi Dream. Why'd you want me to play?" "Because Sapnap is playing something with Karl." We played around for a little bit then I decided to hop off. "Bye Dream." "Bye George." We had a good time playing though.

Later
*wakes up* -I should go get a snack- I walked to the kitchen to see Dream standing there on his phone. "Hey Dream." I watched as Dream quickly turned to look at me. "George you scared me for a second!" "Haha!" Sapnap walked into the kitchen while I was laughing. "What's so funny?" "George scared me and I got startled." "That is kinda funny. Will you guys pet sit Patches? Me and Karl were gonna go to the part." Sapnap asked like he would never see Karl after that but I still agreed. Dream was being stubborn. *Elbows* "OWW! Fine I'll pet sit Patches!" I glared at Dream. "You do know it is your cat? Right." "Ya.. okay where's Patches?" "My room dumbass."

While pet sitting
Dream POV:
Pet sitting Patches was going well. Me and George were kinda bored so we got some of her catnip (I'm sorry if Patches is a boy). She went crazy over it and me and George both started laughing. "Haha!! Patches is crazy!" George said like he wasn't mad at me anymore. "I know right?" Sapnap got back home and then me and George went to play Minecraft again.

Later
Me and George got bored and decided to play a public server instead of on the SMP. We had a great time.