𝘚𝘢𝘧𝘦

•·.·''·.·••

"Please... Forgive us.."

The infant only tilted his head, the words didn't make any sense to him, and yet somehow they never seemed to leave his mind. Floating almost tranquilly with the waves as the words and sorrowful faces flooded his mind, causing those familiar crystal-clear tears to form as he wailed on and on.

Smoke and blazing-hot embers filled the sky, making it nearly impossible for even the toughest fire-type pokemon to stand. And yet, there was someone drifting away in the center of it. Carefully floating down a stream to who knows where...

A baby, nonetheless sobbing to itself as the water washed it onto a shore covered by moss and rubble. The infants cries didn't fall on deaf ears as it rang throughout the jungle, spooking anyone or thing that heard it.

Well, except one certain pair...

...

Nearly starting to fall asleep from the exhaustion of sobbing for long, the infant boy opened his eyes to see a large pair gazing confused into his own.

With a slight giggle, he reached to grip at the 'creature's' hair, nearly scaring it half to death as the boy clung on, not daring to let go with an amused grin. "Wha- Let go!"

Unlike the earlier cries, the pokemon's voice fell on deaf ears as the child laughed wrapping himself more and more around the primate-like figure.

A realization seemed to fit him as the infant almost instantly fell into a deep slumber, cuddled right up against him.

'There's no way this child will survive on his own..'

The way the infant's puffy red eyes seemed at peace as he cradled the boy made his heart ping with a familiar grim strike. He didn't know this child or even he was, but his mind was made up..

'You're safe from now on, I protect you with my life'

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙᴏᴏᴋ!
ᴛʜɪᴤ ɪᴤ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ

'x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ?' ɪ'ᴍ ᴤᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴤɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ?

ʏᴇᴤ! ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪᴤ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ, ᴤᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀɪɴɢ..
"ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʜᴏ?"

αи αѕн αи∂ кσкσ χ яєα∂єя

ʷᵉˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁱˢ ᵐᵃⁱⁿˡʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃˢʰ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵏᵒᵏᵒ ˢᵒ ⁱᵐᵐᵃ ᵗʰʳᵒʷ ʰⁱᵐ ⁱⁿ

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 "𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎"

𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷
𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗!

𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘱, 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦... 𝘚𝘰, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦!

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣!

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯