Chapter 2

Mori' POV

I told (y/n) everything that had happened even the part where Mira and Daewi had gotten taken away. She looked at me with eyes of sadness.

"My king you really don't remember me? Your own future wife?!?!" She said while pouting and holding both of my hands.

"Sorry, I really don't remember, but I do remember your smell. It's sweet like strawberries and orchids." I said while sniffing her hair. When I did, I looked at her and she was blushing.

"You're such a flirt, Jecheondaeseong." She said while teasing me. I blushed and gave her a grin.

"Now let's go to the dungeon to see your friends, oh but lemme change first." (Y/n) said while taking off her nightgown. I blushed and covered my eyes.

 I blushed and covered my eyes

(This is what Mori is doing)

"WHY ARE YOU CHANGING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME??!?!" I yelled at (y/n) while my whole face turning red. I could practically feel her smile.

"You've seen me naked before, why does it matter now?" She said while grabbing the dress that I had in my arms.

"Still, you shouldn't take your clothes off in front of people, especially not guys!" I told her while still not looking at her.

"I don't change in front of other guys; I only change in front of you. You're the only one who has seen me naked before." She said with a confused face after she finished changing.

When she said that my face exploded in a color of red. Not just because of what she said but because of what she's wearing.

(This is what your wearing)

She looked so cute. She then grabbed my arm and began walking pulling me toward the way of the dungeon, but before we could take a step out of the room, Mary, Mi-Sun, Sakura, and Moon popped up from nowhere.

"My lady, why were you changing in front of Jecheondaeseong, and without closing the door on that matter?" Mary said with a pissed off smile.

"I forgot to close the door and Jecheondaeseong has seen me naked before so it shouldn't be a problem. Now if you will excuse us, we will be going to the dungeon." (Y/n) said with a huge grin and pulled me away with her. When I looked back, they all glared at me and mouthed "Don't ever do that again." I turned away nervously.