INTRODUCTION.

┍━━━*.·:·. ✦ .·:·.* ━━━┑
FOR THE THRILL
OF IT.
"Vengeance is sweet."
┕━━━*.·:·. ✦ .·:·.* ━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊  ┊  ┊┊  ┊   ✬         ✬     ┊    ┊┊  ★                ★   ┊☆                        ☆

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┊  ┊  ┊   ┊     ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆     ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬         ✬     ┊    ┊
┊  ★                ★   ┊
☆                        ☆

THEY SAY THAT FAMILY is everything. All throughout history, people have written accounts of the importance of it— blood is thicker than water, and all that shit.

Tatum Braddock gave up on the idea of family when her sister tried to kill her.

She'd learned a long time ago that greed can turn the prettiest of faces into ugly sneers, warped by materialism and the toxic draw of accumulating more. More power. More money. More possessions to flash around at the world and prove that you're above everybody else. Once Tate's sister Jo had gotten a taste of that intoxicating desire, nothing could stand in her way of climbing to the top, grinding her heels into the eyes of anyone who stood in her way.

And Tatum had. Years prior, when she was foolish enough to think that the sister she'd once loved was still inside of her body, she'd begged her not to slit the throat of the man guarding a safe filled with precious jewelry. Tears had spilled down her face. Her words had been gibberish, muddled by the gut-wrenching agony of Jo's emotionless face. Please, please don't go down this path. You'll never come back from it. And Jo had looked Tate in the eyes while she'd sliced the man's larynx and shot her when she'd tried to call for help.

Now Tate doesn't do family. She follows her sister wherever she goes, unbeknownst to her, tracking every movement and scheme. She'd seen when Victor Sullivan had crushed Jo's heart and betrayed her. A part of her had even gloated over it, but at the same time, another part was distraught. Her sister hadn't blinked before firing a bullet into Tate's abdomen, but had shed tears over some man.

Now Jo is after Ferdinand Magellan's lost gold. Tate isn't interested in becoming rich or achieving fame for finding it first— all she wants to do is find it before her sister.

And maybe watch her burn along the way.

━━━*.·:·. ✦ .·:·.* ━━━

STARRING...

SYDNEY PARK
as Tatum Braddock

SYDNEY PARKas Tatum Braddock