🅡🅤🅛🅔🅢✨

Yellow Yellow!!~ Greetings within the web; I am referred to as  "Creator-Chan," " Ernaline Libitina," &  " Renko Yukino" while making Fanart. For fanfictions or anything that piqued my interest led me to draw out my heart's content for the sake of depleting overwhelming thoughts. To clear out my horrible daydreaming and small bursts in the blue, the process of the Fanart (s) will be keeping me somewhat quiet till I'll forget.

The only good return is the author's satisfaction with the results and nothing more.

Just in mind, this page is just how I would work in the process from now on{. Yes.}; if so, there is no need to question me about anything in the future, considering I wanted to be somewhat organized for the coming years. Including, there are some troubles I have encountered with very bitter authors in the past despite making good fanfics or just times having problems through communications —just a heads up. Well, only when the author agreed to say yes if they say accept Fanart.

Thank you for the many years, and please proceed to the list below.

---------------------------------------------------

--> The take will last from 4 days - to 2 weeks. ( Depends on the Process)

---> I either use Procreate or IbisPaint for the process.

--> Once The Fanart is finished, I will message you the final result -- in Png, Jpeg, and Pdf as Wattpad links.

---> I'll Publish their Fanarts here in this book while tagging them so they'll find their page. [ Since recently, I randomly alphabetically order the page, just because].

---> Still trying to paste the link, but dumb me forgot I could do that in the comment section.

---> Most authors, I will give out 1- 3 finished fan arts. ( Depends on interest, Not money)

---> If I come out with more sketches, please stop me from making more by just picking 2 out of 5 or more for me to finish, please.

---> If the author didn't message/ reply to any notice of fanart updates till the 1-week mark = I will Unpublish and delete recent Conversations about the Fanart.

—-> If the situation is when I completely forgot about my own client, I apologize.

---> It would also be the mark of them deciding to unpublish their fanfic in the process.

---> In any case, if the author is your neighborly undead, I'll hold onto the Fanart until they return. With the Links in their message.

---> In the case of the author asking for more art without a good deal ( not money) and not crediting me via tag, it is not worth the moving pencil.

---> It's not even worth replying to a choosing beggar either, who had ghosted others.

---> I do not make commissions, which that require cash. I am giving you Fanart for free.

---> Taking advantage of my Hobbie or my peppy making of Fanart will result in me putting your ass on mute. 

---> However, The best F*ck you is if they want a sloppy sketch.

---> Rare evidence of tracing art of any social media or other Wattpad artist here will get your ass on blast.

---> Another rare event of when a fanart of the same fandom is recently ghosted, I will send the Fanart to another Author.

---> Once a blue moon if a toxic and lying bitch is playing with Wattpad fanart artists.

----> Thank you for the many past authors I have drawn for, bringing happiness and harmony to all, even me.

--> This friendly yuki-onna will also be here