Chapter 9

I got home feeling a little off that day. Sometimes people just have off days and sometimes people like Flash make you have off days and, of course, Wanda and Natasha were first to notice.

"What's wrong?" Wanda asked as all three of us sat on my bed after they had followed me to my room against my request.

I dropped my bag on the floor, pulling out some homework, ignoring the question.

Natasha raised her eyebrows and grabbed my notebook from me, tossing it to the side and crossing her arms, giving me a 'talk now or you'll regret it' look.

"I don't know to be honest". I answered truthfully, my eyes welled up a little, that happened sometimes when I felt a little overwhelmed, it was annoying at times.

"How about a girls day" Natasha suggested, and I nodded.

"I love you guys" I said out of nowhere as I got up, hugging them both, squishing them in the process.

"Let's go shopping" Wanda suggested and I nodded, going to my closet and grabbing a little cross-body bag putting my phone and wallet in it. 

The girls and I walked out and to Natasha's car where we all jammed out to the radio singing along happily. Our first stop was Starbucks to grab some drinks and then we started aimlessly walking around.

We were in Urban Outfitters looking through the racks of clothes as Natasha spoke up "anything you wanna share ?" she asked, trying again and I shrugged before deciding it was ok to share.

"Today this guy at school just said something that sort of ticked me off" I started and Natasha raised an eyebrow, giving me a 'I'll kill him if I need to look'

"He called me a nobody, and it shouldn't be a big deal, but sometimes I think that if it doesn't work out with Peter then I'll be alone", I shared, "all of my friends are Peters and, of course, they'll side with him, it's just how it happens I guess I just feel alone" I admitted.

"Babe, you know if it doesn't work out with Peter you have always got us," Natasha reassured.

 "I know being an avenger and trying to make friends is hard" Wanda continued "but you have us we'll be by you forever"

"You guys are the best" I said gratefully.

"We got you" "always" they replied 

"now let's get food I'm starving" Wanda said as we made our way to the food court, eating and talking happily about Peter, school, missions and everything in between.

On the drive home we jammed out the radio again taking a longer route and rolling all the windows down. Natasha did get pulled over for being over the speed limit but we were let off because the cop recognises her. Perks of being famous I guess.

We got home with lots of unnecessary bags of clothes, shoes and accessories and decided to give the boys a little fashion show for fun. Some sat there willingly whilst others were kindly forced to sit there by me. 

"Now this is my favourite" I said as I walked out wearing a 'Americas ass' t-shirt that had Steve on it. I slowly twirled around as a few members whistled and shouted.

I laughed taking in Steve's red face as he looked down embarrassed head in his hands.

"What's wrong cap" Natasha asked turning her head to the side mockingly.

"You know what Romanoff" he replied laughing as Natasha raised her eyebrows.

"Ok I'm off to bed" I said as I grabbed my bags and headed up to my room wishing everyone goodnight and thanking Wanda and Natasha again for cheering me up.

✿✿✿

so sweet 💕

so sweet 💕