43❤~

Magaling lumandi hindi naman marunong magmahal ng seryoso.

---

Hindi masamang umamin ng nararamdaman, Basta totoo.

---

Nothing is more exciting than the opportunity to look forward to something.

---

I'm not looking for someone who has everything, but someone who has time to spend with me more than anything.

---

Once you stop chasing the wrong things, the right ones will catch you.

---

Be who you want to be, not what other people want to see.

---

Sometimes we waste too much time thinking about someone who doesn’t even think about us for a second.

---

"I love you" means that I will love you and stand by you even through the worst of times.

---

I hate getting too attached. Because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments.

---

Meron talagang kakaibiganin ka lang kase may kailangan sila sayo.

---

Ang pag-ibig parang alahas. Kapag hindi tunay, kumukupas.

---

Don't focus on your problems. Focus on God, He is the solution.

---

Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.

---

I’d rather be single with peace of mind, than in a relationship stressed out all the time.

---

I don't want someone who thinks I'm perfect, I want someone who knows I'm not but loves me anyway.

---

Confidence is the key. If you don't believe in yourself, then nobody will.

---

"We are all born to be real not to be perfect."

---

Pretending to be another person was never easy.

---

Ang pagiging LOYAL, Inuugali hindi pinopost.

---

Aminin mo, Mahal mo pa din yung taong lagi kang sinasaktan.:)

---