#0019

TITLE
Mist of Dreams

Author
Azureriel

GENRE
Young Adult

DESCRIPTION

Genre Bryel Demaco did nothing in her life but to obey her parents and make them proud. Academic achievers and a good role model. But behind those praises and claps she received, there she is, unhappy for living on a character she think she wasn't at all. But how long can she play the role that the society dictates her? On the contrary, there is Yohan Luke Hernandez, a rebel guy who's living his life to the fullest. Doing everything he want that will make him happy and satisfied.

She thought that she can maintain her good reputation but a scandal of her linked on social media that ruined her image. Yohan and Genre have opposite life they grown up into. But despite of their contradicting personalities, they found comfort from each other. In this world with fake people and where the society dictates you to be yourself, which is better... To be perfect in others' eyes but not happy for living in the character you are not or to be looked as the worst person in the world but happy for being true?

 To be perfect in others' eyes but not happy for living in the character you are not or to be looked as the worst person in the world but happy for being true?