1 | Piper is in the house!

~Ross Penthouse~

"Hurry up! The limo is here to take you to summer camp! And remember, don't call, or write! Come on come on come on!" Bertram exclaimed while running around clapping.

"I can't wait to see my friends at camp! I brought presents for all of them!" Emma said while walking out of her bedroom.

"Oh, how thoughtful! All you kids have ever given my was an ulcer." He complained

"And I'm still waiting for a thank you card, and for you to take my bag downstairs." Emma said tapping the top of her suitcase.

"Consider it done!" He said grabbing her suitcase and throwing it downstairs. He then rubbed his hands together acting like he's rubbing his dirty hands, "Come on Come on!" He exclaimed once again.

"Good thing I decided not to pack that puppy for Lou." Said Emma while she looked downstairs to see her suitcase upside down.

Zuri eventually came out of her room and sighs with her suitcase in hand. "I'm really gonna miss you Bertram"

"Oh I'm gonna miss you too. Especially your stock tips," he said while hugging Zuri, "So is there any clothes in there or is it all bribe money?" He asked.

"I'm not going to be bribing anyone to do stuff for me anymore. I've learned to be more independent" she said while lifting her head up to look mature.

"Oh great," he applauded, "well you can start by taking your own bag, downstairs" he said while gesturing to the stairs.

"Or I could do this" she said whipping out a 20 dollar bill smirking.

"Allow me madam." He said while ripping the 20 bucks from her hand. He then grabbed her suitcase and brought it downstairs

Ravi then walked in along with Bertram coming back to the children.

"I know we're late but Mrs. Kipling couldn't decide which chew toy to bring" he complained

"Can't she just chew on the campers like last summer" Zuri said dreadingly not fazed about the other campers.

"No, it turns out parents tend to get peeved when their children come home with no thumbs." He said shaking his head.

"I get peeved when you come home with all." Replied Bertram, "ok bye," he said carrying out the e. "So long! Won't be the same without you!" He pushes them towards the stairs. "It'll be better!" He says clapping his hands waving the 20 dollars he got from Zuri while he dances to a spotlight and upbeat jazz music.

"We almost forgot Mrs. Kip-" gets cut off my Bertram dancing happily with Emma cutting him off.

"Really?" Emma says while Bertram freezes in place with a surprised expression on his face not wanting to turn around.

"That is just cold" Zuri says while walking up to Bertram from behind and ripping the money out of his hand and turns around.

. . .

Emma's POV -
"It's so good to be back" I explained.

I was looking around camp reminiscing all of the old memories last year when I heard a familiar voice call my name from a far.
"Emma!"
I turned around to find my bestie Lou! I haven't see her in forever. So I called her out and we started running towards each other.

As we were running towards each other I heard my sister say,

"For two people who are excited to see each other, they're running really slow" emphasizing on the really.