Chapter 16: Jus' Cuz

(3rd person POV)

Todoroki let's out another exasperated sigh as he gets more threats from the explosive blond, demanding that he wants a rematch. 

"There is no way in hell I'm letting you beat me again, half 'n half bastard!" Bakugo booms, struggling to get out of Kirishima's grip. "You can't just appear out of nowhere and show me up!" 

"Um..." The female announcer speaks quietly, deathly afraid of the situation in front of her. "We have another person waiting-" 

"SHUT UP, I'M GOING AGAIN!" 

"Everyone, please stop!" Iida cries, rushing in to stand between the two, not wanting a fight to break out. "You're going to make the world think that UA is full of degenerates!" 

"Calm down, man," Kirishima says, wrapping his arms around Bakugo even tighter. "You can go again, soon." 

"Let go of me, shitty-hair!" Bakugo yells, reaching out to grab Todoroki's collar, but Midoriya grabs his arm just in time. 

"Please Kacchan!" He's frantic trying to get his childhood friend to back off. 

After a few minutes the boy manage to get him to calm down and walk back up to regroup with the others. That is until Yaoyorozu grabs ahold of the railings and yells in disbelief, "OMG! Is that Nakano?!" 

Hearing the name, everyone whips around to the arena to see if what Yaoyorozu says is true. Their eyes widen as they see the familiar brown black hair and striking blue eyes. 

Midoriya fiddles with his fingers hearing another name of his classmate and the others questioning why Azusa is here. Well, at least he doesn't have to tell them himself. 

She raises her hands in front of her, cracks her knuckles and rotates her neck, no doubt focusing on demolishing each and every one of those robots. 

"Ready?" The announcer asks, flashing her a bright smile as she walks over to the left. Azusa gives her a grin and a thumbs up, signaling that she's ready. "The villain course has been reset," announces the lady, standing behind her. "Ready... GO!" 

The announcer signals it's her turn to begin. 

It all happens so fast, Azusa pulls water out of the fountain, and shoots icy projectiles, some of the robots get stabbed, but the rest of them break the icicles in mid-air. Azusa grabs the rest with two water tentacles, reaching out far like a giant hand, and she clashes them together and then slams them into a nearby pond below.

The splashed pond water freezes around them, the robots break free. 

Azusa pushes them over with a wave of water. They fall down and more of them broken. The water from the pond bands and criss-crosses around her. She shoots the coiling bands at the remainder robots, blasting them into oblivion.   

"W-WOW," The young lady heavily stutters. "She absolutely nailed it! Our latest competitor has completed the course within 11 seconds, taking first place!" The bursts into cheers and applauds. 

As for Class 1-A... the class was too stunned to speak. Although familiar with their classmate's impressive skills, they just stand there in utter silence. "Just great..." Azusa says, nervously. "I am definitely going to receive some phone calls later..."  

She looks out into the area where she had flung the robots and then accidentally spots a tuff of green hair. "Did you see that? Did you see what I did?! I totally rocked!" Azusa calls out, waving frantically and punching her fists in the air. 

For a quick second, her eyes glance over next to him and spot her whole class. "HIIIIIIIII!!!!" She waves even more, immediately rushes over to the railings, but before she goes over the announcer lady gives her something. She grabs ahold of them after she jumped up to the top. "Hi, Azusa-chan." Midoriya says. "Did that lady give you money?"