Speaking In Tongues{Joni}

Omniscient POV
Raspberry Beret Lounge
9:30 pm

A woman by the name of Janet Jackson entered Los Angeles' very own Raspberry Beret lounge; which was owned by her closest friend

A woman by the name of Janet Jackson entered Los Angeles' very own Raspberry Beret lounge; which was owned by her closest friend. She closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh lemony scent that was coming from the bar area.

The woman walked around the building, avoiding the surprised stares she got, in search of her friend. "Where the hell is he?" she asked. Normally, her friend would be at the door soon as he heard heels click-clacking.

"Princeee! Prince!!!" she yelled as her eyes scanned the room for her best friend since diapers.

Across the room was a man by the name of Prince; he was wiping off the bar when he heard a very familiar voice. A voice that he hadn't heard in over a year.

"Is that my bitch Janet?" he says, making sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. Once he was sure they weren't, the man leaped over the counter and bolted his way over to his longtime friend.

Soon as he reached the woman, he pulled her into a bone-crushing hug that was filled with nothing but love. She let out a gasp at the tight hug but then relaxed into it as it loosened.

"Ohh I missed your bigheaded ass so much," he says squeezing the woman to death. "I missed you too skinny legs," she squeezed out. He pulled away from her with his eyebrows raised.

"Hoe, I am not that damn skinny," he says folding his arms. "Keep telling yourself that," she says patting him on the shoulder.

"Girl you're all grown up on me. Well not really, you're still built like a midget," he cackled.   "A kekeke to you too, very funny," she says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"As if his high heel-wearing ass isn't only taller than me by 1 inch," she thought.

"Chile anyways, I have someone for you to meet. She's short, sexy, curvaceous as hell, feisty, funny, and freaky as a bitch. Can't get better than that," he says smirking, nudging Janet.

"Prince I told you to stop trying to hook me up with somebody every time I come down here, "she whined.

"I know but bitch it's been what, like almost 2 years since you got that ass cracked and waxed. This bitch is probably drier than the Sahara desert by now. I'm just tryna help you," he says shrugging as he nursed on his glass of purple alcohol.

"Oh shut up, it hasn't been that long," she says tugging on her ear. She's right, it's been longer.

"Bitch please, who you think you fooling? 3 and a half years ain't that long. Let's face it, bitch even a vibrator ain't gonna help the amount of sex we're getting, or lacking in our case, "her conscious screamed.