Ch. 1

Pain.

Pain.

Pain.

No matter how you say it, it still hurts. As I lie down on the floor of the attic gripping my stomach where im sure a bruise will appear by nightfall, I try to whimper as silenty as I can so he won't come back here to hurt me again.

It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. I chant silently in my head hoping some of the pain would go away knowing they wouldnt give me anything for they pain they caused physically, emotionally, mentally. I came home late today. It was an accident. I was getting ready to go home from school leaving the classroom walking my way down the hall turning to take the exit by the stares and I slipped. Down the stares, I lost my footing and sprained my ankle; I had to limp all the way home. By then it was 4:37 I was home. It was seven minutes late I mean come on maybe I can reason with them or lessen the punishment. My hopes were soon shattered when I walk through the door and recieve a heavy punch to the gut.

I dropped to my knees gasping for air.

It hurts!

It hurts!

It was hard to breath I fell to my stomach. looking up I see my dad red with rage glancing to the side was my mom on the couch staring at the tv but it was black.........Nothing was playing. She knew what was happening and she sat there and did NOTHING! ABSOLUTLY FUCKING NOTHING! How could she just sit there while her son was being beatin' I didn't have enough time to think about it as I was hit again.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?!" he yelled at me I was use to this by now.

This all started when I was 15 and my mom cheated on my dad. I was home in my room listening to the bed frames creak and her disgusting moaning and some random dudes grunts this happened pretty often when my dad was not there. She would tell me to go to my room and dont say a word. And I didn't. I knew what she was doing and that she was doing it behind his back.

But I stayed quiet.

Even if I wanted to tell how would I bring up the subject. 'Oh hey dad did you know my whore of a mother was screwing guys behind your back' casually over dinner. But one day he came home early. I was on my phone reading a mystery book trying to block  out what was coming from my mom's room. It seemed to do the trick cause I also didn't hear dad come home either. I heard screaming and things crashing and beaking the next thing I know is he's barging in my room yelling at me.

I was confused she was the one that cheated what did I do. He stalked toward me with his fist balled and punched  me across the face. I was frozen. Shocked. He never hit me before. More and more punches came till I started phasining in and out of conciousness. Only then was when it ended. Me lying on my floor unable to move nothing but my eyes. I see my mom at the door was with a glum expression and a hand over her mouth if I didnt know her I wouldve thought she cared. She didn't. I just turned 17 now and still to this day I don't know what she told him.

After repeated kicks to the stomach he stopped. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?"  "WHO" kicks. "THE" kicks. "FUCK" kicks. "DO" kicks. "YOU" kicks. "THINK" kicks. "YOU" kicks. "ARE!"

"im so..rry" i mumbled afraid to be too loud and get hit again.

"tsk." He walked away. He walked away? what? this never happens but I dont care. I get up and try to hurredly leave.

"MASON." I flinch but still walked past her. "dont talk to me." I say making my way limping up the stairs and past my room. Correction old room. Ever since that day I didn't sleep in thet room any more. He use to wake me up just to use me as a punching bag most nights. So months of that happening I packed up the things I absolutely needed and moved to the attic. This didnt go unoticed but no one commented on it. After that more things started changing.

I wasn't aloud to eat at the table. I had to be home at 4:30pm. I had to hide my bruses so the school would stop calling home. And I had to get a job if I wanted anything beacuse they wouldnt get it and I would get hit if I'd ask but I thought that would release me from having to be home by 4:30 but I guess not. As I flop down on the twin bed I finally let go of a breath I didn't know I was holding in and I roll to the floor.

It doesn't hurt.
It doesn't hurt.
It doesn't hurt.
And with that I silenty cry myself to sleep.

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY SECOND BOOK CAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THE FIRST ONE ^.^
I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AND GO WITH A SUPERNATUAL BOOK!
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER. CAUSE.........

 CAUSE