Idk thought of this in my head

(I added a song cause why not)
-Michael Pov-
I wake Up And I remembered the dream I had... shit I need to forget that dream right now. I looked down to see that Y/n was on my chest. I moved them carefully and got up from the bed, and went to the bathroom.
-Y/n's Pov-
I wake up to see that Mike wasn't their. "Aw man I miss his warm body, and his sweet scent." I got out of the bed to look for mike when all the sudden I hear "A-Ah Y/n!~". Then it hit me, he was Masterbating, AND MOANED MY NAME?!!! I go to the area where I hear the noise, it was in our Bathroom in our room. I went to listen to the noise more and started blushing, but he didn't close the door all the way so when I leaned more in I fell face forward. Mike got scared and started zipping up his pants super fast "o-oh y-y/n I didn't know you were up" he says in an embarrassed tone and he was a blushing mess. I get up from the floor and decide to sit in his lap and start grinding "Don't worry Mike I know exactly what you where Doing~" I said with lust, and with a tiny growl at the end.  I could tell Mike was getting super turned on by that cause his Dick got hard.
(The Author is horny as hell while writing these If you couldn't tell 😋... ok back to the story)"Y-Y/n P-please let me f-fuck you~" he whines. I lean close to his ear while  still grinding on him "If you want to fuck me so bad, do it~"  after saying that he picked me up and started walking to the bed. 'Oh shit he is gonna rock my world but in a good way, honestly i don't mind since I have nothing to do'. He softly puts me on the bed, and then gets on top of me. He then started rubbing my boobs ."A-Ah Mike t-that feels s-so good~" I moan out to him, He chuckled knowing that I was sensitive to his touch. "Oh my poor little doll, so horny and Sensitive~" he said to me,he then took off my bra and started sucking and licking my nipples. I grip onto his back and arch my back out of pleasure. He stoped sucking and licking me which made me confused. I say out to him in a very breathy voice "M-Mikey Why D-did you S-stop?" "Cause my dear we are actually about to get started now" he grins and what he didn't see was that I was in between his inner thighs and I could see that his dick was throbbing and wanted to be touched. I looked up at him and he starts kissing me. In the kiss I grab his cock and started moving my hand up and down. He Moaned in between the kiss. I broke the kiss apart and so did he, he then started rubbing my clit and that's as the end of me, I was a complete moaning mess and I could see him laughing. I grabbed his hands so he could stop and I switched positions, now his cock was in my face and my Pussy was In his face. I started sucking his cock and Using my hands to make him cum. BUT he started licking my pussy and pushing his tongue in and out, I moaned so loud that you could probably hear me from outside. I still tried to suck his cock but I couldn't cause I kept moaning. "H-hey that's n-not fair" I say in between moans. He stoped "what's not fair?" He asked and I replied "I-I cant even give you pleasure and your giving me a lot of pleasure". He smiles "all the pleasure I need is just licking your beautiful pussy my dear~" he smirked and went back to licking, I moved my hips back and forth on his face which he seemed to enjoy and I was on the verge of cumming. "F-FUCKKKKK IM GONNA C-CUM!!!" I said in a shakey voice and at last I came all on his face. He wiped it off and locked me clean "that was great my dear~" he said to me and all I could do was nod back.
THE END😻😍🤭