The meet

"Did I really have to get all this stupid crap for this bitch". You mutter to yourself as you walk through the alley way. "All this shit and for what an abusive piece of shit of a family at least I got to skip school today". You kept talking to yourself until you felt someone hold your shoulder. "Watch it bub". You say as you turn around to see a light blue haired man with a patchwork scars on his lightly kind feminine face.

  "Intriguing you still have the same body shape". He said quite blaintently yet smiling and still obviously still confused. "The fuck are you going on about of course I still look the same you fucking little pussy ass bitch" you said pretty much seething. "Ooh feisty you are intristing come along". "YOU REALLY THINK IM GONNA COME WITH YOU JUST LIKE THAT!" You screamed. "Ouch I was trying to do it the easy way but you see I simply don't have the time to play with you". That's the last words you heard as everything went black.

Next thing you know you wake up and your chained to a bed by your hands. But not only that on your hand you have a red leather around your neck connecting to your legs holding them up to show your naked dick and hole. "What the why am I..." You started but then looked to see his face. "Hi there little one" he said with a wide smirk on his face while he started to kiss my neck. "Nhhn STOP THAT YOU CREEP ahh nghn" you continuously moaned.

"HAHAHA Geto was right this is quite enjoyable let's see" you just sat and watched while hyperventilating seeing him go around your body to only stop looking right at your penis. "Hmm this is and interesting little thing isn't it". "The fuck you mean by little also stop looking you perverted scum" you said to him between breaths. "Aww don't be mad my little puppet I just mean it's cute compared to mine like how a kitten is utterly adorable compared to a tiger" he said while playing with the tip of your penis swirling his finger ever so slowly that all you could do was sit there and grunt and groan pulling at the restraints at the sheer pleasure he was giving you.

  "Please stop ahh nghn" "but why my dear little puppet your making all those noises and I think I may just keep them on replay by how musical you sound. Geto was absolutely right this is very pleasant even as a curse my dick is still swelling it's throbbing for you my dear".

  "Stop I don't even know your name ahhhg nghn ahh". He started to cat like your tip while rubbing pushing the head down just to find that sensitive little spot to make you moaned just right for him. "You could have just said that my dear puppet the names Mahito but you may call me Master as well I shurly wouldn't mind that you just all to puniy for me to be mad at it". You were all of stunned you were feeling so much pleasure all from a guy you didn't know. You couldn't even stop your own self from moaning and to be honest you liked it. You liked the fact he was calling you his puppet you liked that you were chained to the bed you loved the leather and most of all you loved that tounge of his still licking away and trying to suck you dry and you know it damn well working.

  "I think you flaccid enough even if you aren't directly saying anything my little puppet don't worry I know your enjoying it your moans tell me in full" he said with a giggle. "Also don't worry I saw it in your soul" he started saying while climbing up on top of you to hold your chained hands yourself. Your breathing got worse started coming out more raspy while you started drooling put the side of your mouth from sheer pleasure. "I took care of that little family problem of yours" he whispered in your ear you didn't fully process what he meant until he said "your all mine I can be nice to my hostages you see" he tells you as he plunged a finger into you hole.

  "AHHH NGHM AHHN" you started to basically scream it now it's was becoming just as rithmic as the sound of his finger going in and out of your ass. He add a finger every few seconds after only 3 being in you it stopped. "Moreee please moreee" you pleaded tugging on your chains hearing the metal hit the wall and the bed stand. "Lovely my puppets beging for master to please him hmm shall I?" He asked you. "Yes please please master please I AHHH" you couldn't help but moan and it was so loud Mahito was sure Geto and the other could hear him aswell and he loved it. "What's wrong can't talk in coherent sentences my little puppet or is it you can't talk one whole hand in you precious little ass.".

  "Ahhh ngghm nnnnm ahnm" was all you can say in response you couldn't even form a word you didn't even remember how to say your own name as he was forcing his hand in and out of you while still giving your penis some comfort. Rubbing up and down it while it still being covered in your masters saliva his hand going up and down up and down then rubbing your tip ever so gently. "I told you now didn't I not even a word can come out of that weak little mouth of yours." You started to whimper feeling his had come out of you ass. But it only turned you on more see him like his hand and start to strip. "My puppet been a good boy so far so how about master rewards you for singing such lovely music hmmm?".

  You eagerly nodded your head till you saw it when he stood over you. You knew what he meant about the kitten and the tiger he was certainly a beast that of one in human form you couldn't stop drooling at the mere sight of it yet feel terrified at the same time.

  "Awww so cute the way your eyes dart to my size don't worry I'm close and I know you are aswell so let's finish this play date off hmm." You felt him against you hole than he shoved it all in. "Ahhhhhhhh mmmmmm" again screaming as Mahito started pounding you then you came You came all over his chest. "Aww my little puppet cameee." He said in between pants while still going in and out hitting you prostate every single time in all th right places you could even see his tip poking up from your stomach. "Sadly I'm not done yet my dear little puppet" then he flipped you over with one hand and started racing into you again doggy style. He kept going faster and faster. His movements started to become sloppy until you felt the twitch. "Ahhhhhh" you moaned as you felt your guts shift and his seamen fill you and over flow from your ass and go down your legs.

  Mahito grabbed you and flipped you back over on your back clearly being over worked he undid the leather straps letting you lay peacefully on the bed still panting. Other than your arms still being chained to your side he put a blanket over you and came close and said. "Next time you come before I tell you to I'll make sure we do much more than doggy style" he said as he immediately bit down on you neck leaving a hickey and said "your mine now sleep puppet". With hearing those words you drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As always thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed