32

ɪᴢᴀᴀᴋ "ʟᴇɢᴀᴄʏ" ꜱᴍɪᴛʜ 1:23 🌃

i was on the couch with iyus on my chest sleep  thinking bout how this lic bouta play out

i was on the couch with iyus on my chest sleep  thinking bout how this lic bouta play out. my thoughts was interrupted by glass flying and gunshots. iyus immediately woke up crying.

i grabbed the cover and her than ran upstairs to my room. i wrapped her in the cover then shooshed her as i put her in the closet and closed the door then grabbed my gun from underneath my bed.

shit.

i opened up the front door and started aiming at the car as it tried to drive off. i shot the back window out and hit one the niggas in the head as they finally started they car back and drove off.

ah hell nah.

i ran back in the house and scrambled for my phone in the couch cushions. i called tj, king and savvy and told them what happened and immediately grabbed iyus out the closet then put my shoes on.

"its okay baby" i said kissing her head as i put her in my lap as i started the car up.

"dada" she whined as she wiped her tears.

fuck i cant take her wit me. i gotta call veah.

i grabbed my phone out the passenger seat and called her. it rang a couple times and she answered. it was music playing in the background so i was assuming she was at work.

"bae, the crib just got hot. i gotta make a move and i need you to take iyus."

"i'm on the way" she said as she hung up.

we finally drove out the burbs and was back in the hood. i saw neveah nem car and walked over to it. she still had her lil stripper bra on wit some shorts . she knew what was bouta go down.

"yo take her over to lani house then go to mack crib and make sure he don't leave. it wasnt mack who jus tried to slide on me tho but he was behind it" i explained as i handed her iyus still wrapped in her blanket. she nodded and got in the car.

i jogged into the trap knowing whats bouta go down.

"yo that nigga lil tae did that shit, he been talkin hot lately and he finally did sum. we gotta get our get back tonight" they all nodded as i put my hoodie on.

_

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 🌃