ℍ𝕀𝕄

We all follow Carol through the woods each of us in our own minds not saying a word to each other

We all follow Carol through the woods each of us in our own minds not saying a word to each other. My head snaps up when I hear Rick running, a gasp leaves my lips when I see a muscular man holding a baby in his arms.

"Oh my God. It's a baby" I whisper in amazement as I watch Rick take the Babies out of the man's arms and hug his baby girl tightly. Sasha jumps into who I'm guessing is her bother Tyreese arms crying.

"Tyreese! I got the baby bag..." My heart stops and my words get stuck in my throat when I see him. After all this time, the endless nights and the mourning I've done. He's here standing in front of me with the same asshat look on his face. "Skyler?" Mckenzie calls out in disbelief.

"Oh my God" I breath out as I drop my weapon and walk forward. The group all look confused as me and Mckenzie run towards each other and hug each other tightly. "I-I thought I'd never see you again" I sob as I pull away and place both my hands on either sides of his face.

"You look like shit" He chuckles and I playfully push him away, I look at him and how much he's grown and I can't help but smile.

"Wait, you're real names Mckenzie?" Glenn asks as he walks towards us. Mckenzie places his hand on Glenn's shoulder and chuckle slightly.

"You finally figured it out" He laughs as he hugs Glenn. "I thought you're ass was dead" He laughs as he gets Glenn into the headlock causing me to laugh loudly.

"So this is the little Remus. Huh?" Rosita steps forward and looks at Mckenzie who looks at her and completely let's go off Glenn causing Glenn to fall onto the floor.

"Well, hello. My friends call me MK" MK says with a smirk as he walks towards Rosita and holds out his hand. Rosita shakes his hand but her eyebrow raises as he kisses her hand softly.

"Okay, okay. She's a little too old for you" I say as I wave my brother away from my best friend. "MK, this is Rosita" I say before pointing to Abraham. "That's Abraham and that weird little guy is Eugene" I chuckle as Eugene sends me a blank expression. "Oh, and that's Tara" I say and Tara waves awkwardly.

"I can't believe you're really here" He whispers and I smile sadly at him. "I've been with these guys since the beginning, I thought you was dead so I didn't look. I-I'm sorry, I should have come looking" MK cries and I chuckle as I hold his face.

"Hey, I don't care. I'm here now, I found you. That's all that matter" I whisper as I kiss his forehead and wipe away his tears.

I sit down on the floor as MK play fights with Glenn, Rosita sits next to smiling at me smiling. "I've never seen you this happy before" She says softly and I shake my head slightly.

"I've never felt this happy before" I say as I wipe my tears. "It's just now, my family is complete" I breath out as I place my hand on Rosita's.

"I don't know if the fire is still burning" Rick said as he wipes the blood form his hands with baby wipes.