My First Job!

So obviously it was my first day at fairy tail, first hour as well at that. Mira was showing me around and pointing out different people to me and who she thinks i'd get along well with, currently she was showing me the nurses office. "usually this is where mostly team natsu stay" she sighs "team natsu?" she blinks and replies "yes remember the salmon haired boy his team, the strongest team of fairy tail" "strongest team?" i practically had stars in my eyes. Mira smiled "yes would you like me to introduce you?" she asked "yes please!" Mira took me outside of the nurses office, the tour had pretty much ended and she slowly walked over to a table that sat 4 people, her maroon dress flowing slightly behind as she addressed them "hey guys, this is y/n!, she wanted to meet you guys" "HEY i know you!" natsu shouted, he got up, sniffed me and then grinned "hi i'm Natsu as you already know" i smiled brightly back at him although the sniffing was strange "hi nastu!" I looked over at the other 3 on the table "OH right the scary red head is Erza" he adds on with a whisper "and i mean really scary" i giggle "NATSU WHAT WAS THAT" she yelled "nothing" he yelped. Mira smiled and left. "the loud blonde is Lucy" "hi nice to meet you!" she smiled, I waved shyly back at her "and the dodgy looking, half-naked one is Gray" "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME FLAME BRAIN" "DODGY LOOKING ICE QUEEN" Erza suddenly slammed her hand really hard onto the table "DID I HEAR ARGUING" the boys changed attitudes and had they're arms over eachother and shouted "no ma'am" Natsu turns around "Hey Happy! you're back little buddy, so any jobs there?" "Aye! Lucy, Mira said this job would be perfect especially for you, we have to go and help this guy out by drawing attention to his theatre!" A little blue cat appeared from behind Natsu "did you just talk?" i asked blush on my cheek "Aye!" i ran and hugged him and started petting him "hey little guy" i said with a huge smile on my face Team Natsu smiled softly "oh yeah! right there" happy requested as i scratched his ear "see Lucy this is the treatment i deserve not you're horrible shouting at me 24/7" he smiled "what did you say you pathetic little cat!" she yelled and started chasing him, I frowned "the kitty cat" "you like animals huh?" questions Gray "yeah" i smile "so are your powers animal based or what" i shake my head "no, my magic is actually 'angel slaying' magic, sacred godly magic" Erza gasped "i've heard of that before! angel slayers are typically blessed by angels themselves and therefore have huge amounts of magical energy" Natsu, Gray and even Lucy and Happy turned and looked at me "you're that powerful?" Lucy asked "I don't know i lost my memories so i can't really remember anything since i was around 4 so I don't know the extent of my magic power" i shrugged "you lost your memories?" Natsu asked "13 years worth of memories gone?" Erza asked,  i nodded Happy hugged me "that must be really hard for you" he sniffled "not really i guess the bright side is i can't miss what i can't remember, maybe it's good that i've forgotten i can start anew" i smiled.

Natsus Pov
I actually feel real bad for her the only thing keeping me going is my family and the memories of igneel i have and she has no memories or her family and is still enthusiastic, this girl is something else. I wonder if she's really strong!! might have to ask her to fight me!

Grays pov
This girl. She's so strong maybe the strongest one of us all how can she still smile, she can't remember the majority of her life and she's still looking on the bright side of things. I hope her last memories were good ones.

Erza Pov
I understand how she must be feeling I know what it's like to not have any family, to be all alone as do most of us here. This guild will support her in any and every way possible. I hope she loves it here. She deserves to make good memories.

Lucy's Pov
I feel so sorry for her I don't even know what i would do if couldn't remember 3/4 of my life it's insane! something really bad must've happened to her I really hope she remembers her life. Her friends and family could be out there somewhere looking for her and she'd never even know it. It's so sad.

Happy Pov
I like this girl so much. I can't believe she doesn't remember the last 13 years of her life. I frowned, but I could really do with another ear scratch.

Y/ns Pov
"anyways. Jobs what are they?" erza smiled "basically because we're wizards and not everyone has special abilities like we do some people send out requests to guilds like our own which ask us to use our abilities to help them, for this job as happy said we need to use our abilities to attract people to his theatre" I smile "sounds great!" gray looks at me "you wanna come?" i frown "do you not want me too, i just thought-" Natsu ruffles my hair "of course you can come" i smile "thank you" "if you're worthy you could be the newest Team Natsu member before long!" he grins, I smile "really?" erza agrees "of course" they all smile, I pull them into a group hug. "i've only been here for an hour and already I love this guild so much!"

At Lucy's house the next morning

"WOW YOU HAVE SO MANY CLOTHES" lucy giggles "you think, should've seen how many clothes I had at my last place, there were rooms full" she says "oh my really. i'm so jealous! i've never had much as far as i can remember. The only clothes I have are the ones i'm wearing" i frown. Lucy sighs and smiles while handing me money "what's this for?" "go buy some clothes" she smiles "really you're sure?" i asked politely she nods "don't be too long though we're leaving at 2" "OKAY THANK YOU" I ran to find some shops and and two hours later i had bags full and bought a suitcase so i could take them with me. I headed too the train station where everyone would be meeting I seen Natsu, Happy and Erza "hi guys!" i smiled "you look happy" Erza replies "yeah i am! Lucy gave me money to buy clothes" "oh right" erza frowns "i forgot you didn't have anything with you when we first met, i apologise i should've gave you something too" she bows "forgive me" i jumped on her "of course Erza don't be so silly, i'm grateful to have these, i appreciate the fact you're so upset about it though don't be sorry it's my first mission come on smile!" i grinned she softly smiled "yeah she's right! y/n! this is gonna be the best mission ever!" "AYE" happy flew into my arms "KITTY hi" i yelled "can you scratch my ears again please" he asked "AH yes of course!" i smiled while petting him "happy does it really feel that good?" Natsu asked "ayeee" happy purred, Natsu frowned "okay well then me next!" "what" Erza asked 
Nastu replied "i wanna see what it feels like" he nodded, happy joined in, "no Nastu it's a cat thing so she's gonna scratch my ears" "THATS NO FAIR" Natsu yelled "hey i can scratch both of your ears no need to argue" Erza sighed quietly "i hope gray and lucy hurry up" i giggled as i out happy down and softly scratched Natsus ear "it's really not a big dea-" "Y/N THAT FEELS SO GOOD" Natsu yelled "what have i just walked in on" lucy asks "Natsu stole y/n ear scratches off me" happy pouted. I gasped "sorry kitty! please forgive me" i sulked "if you want my forgiveness then you'll have to do three times as much ear scratches" he demanded "anything kitty please don't be angry" i frowned happy smiled "WHAT THAT MEANS NO EAR SCRATCHES FOR ME" natsu moaned "Classic natsu whining like a little girl" gray shows up "hi gray!" "hi y/n" he smiles " WHATD YOU SAY ELSA" "I SAID-" i joined in "elsa let it go" gray looked at me angry while natsu started laughing "nice work y/n" Erza praised me, even lucy and happy giggled. I smiled "so we're all here let's go!" we all got our tickets "why is it always trains" Natsu was on the floor "guys cant we just walk" "no we have our tickets now flamebrain" gray replied "plus it's so far away"lucy moaned "what's wrong with trains?" i asked "natsu gets motion sickness on them" erza answered "oh i have a spell to temporarily cure motion sickness" i perked "YOU DO" he shouts, i nodded, he started bowing to me "almighty goddess thank you for your service" i giggles and casted the spell on him as we got on the train where we headed to my first ever mission.