Pure cursed smut maybe some plot??

It was p4 on a Tuesday, rm3 had art class at this time but Tom was getting more turned on by the second,He didn't know what to do his girlfriend had just broken up with him LMAOOO Tom didn't wanted to do this class as you can't really get made fun...

He didn't know what to do his girlfriend had just broken up with him LMAOOO Tom didn't wanted to do this class as you can't really get made fun of for your skills in it he's not the smartest so it's kinda nice, he also gets to sit next to his pretty much best friend Jenson but he won't admit that they besties <333 but honestly Tom was so turned on by him and he didn't know why, maybe it was just the way Jenson was to Tom, that fact that he actually kind of cares about him.

But tom couldn't feel that way for Jenson he literally makes fun of gay people, he's brain flys with sinful thoughts him and Jenson could do
He quickly snapped back to reality as he realised he was at the art class.

During Tom zoning out after Jenson talked to him Jenson couldn't help but stare into toms eyes, Jenson wasn't open about being bisexual so this was kind of weird looking at his best friend like this but he had to admit if he wasn't straight he would definitely smash him or just go out with him in general. Maybe Tom wouldn't mind being friends with benefits Jenson thought and that moment tom looked at him with a concerned look almost like he had read Jenson mind, the fact that Jenson thought that made him go into panic
now for the spicy bit AHHAHAH
Tom looked into Jensons eyes like he had known what he wanted, he pulled him from the art class door by his wrist his hand was a lot bigger than his it wrapped around his wrist he was not getting out of this.
toms pov:
Holy shit what am I doing where should I take him, and why is he looking at me like that... no way he likes me like that right. right??
HOLY SHIT WHAT IF HE DOES I mean we could just be friends with benefits right? It can be out secret because right now all I need is someone to release in someone to help me though this maybe he feels the same way...
3rd person:
Tom pushes Jenson into the bathroom and locks the door beside him, Tom looked down on Jenson with sinful eyes oh how he was going to love what happened next..

Tom felt his pants tighten, he had a boner,
Shit.
Jenson had felt it and smirked, lifting off his shirt to reveal chiseled abs and huge pecks. Flustered, Tom began to do the same before Jenson reached out his arm, stopping him from lifting his shirt higher. 'Let's try something...'