Chapter 1

Union City was in shambles. A multitude of robots and large mechanoloids were seen attacking the city, with the heroes and students of Union seen trying their best to fend them off. Though they were being quickly overpowered. The students, teachers and headmasters of Union were being cornered by a group of mavericks being led by one who was in purple armor. He had a shoulder mounted cannon on his shoulder and had a V on his helmet. This was a maverick known as Vile.

Vile: Well, looks like the mighty Union weren't as mighty as they thought they were

Ozpin: Why the hell are you attacking us!?

Vile chuckled at this before it turned to full blown laughing freaking out Union at how insane he sounded. 

Vile: Trust me I don't give a damn about what happens to any of you. Hell, I don't care about anything that the big guy says. I only care about getting "his" attention

Midoriya: His...attention? Who's?

Vile just laughed at this again. With it this time infuriating Bakugou.

Bakugou: How about you shut up with all that damn laughing you piece of shit

He then launched forward using his explosions.

All Might: Young Bakugou wait!!

He didn't listen however and continued rushing towards Vile. Vile chuckled to himself seeing this and dodged out of the way when Bakugou got to him and tried to blast him with an explosion. He then punched him in the stomach causing Bakugou to cough up saliva from the impact of it. Vile then held the ash blonde teen there for a second before moving him to see his face. Bakugou glared at him in complete rage as Vile again chuckled.

Vile: You really are an idiot

After saying this he moved his shoulder cannon, so the barrel was right in the face of Bakugou. Bakugou's eyes widened at this as Vile laughed, he then tossed him up and blasted him in the chest with a shot from his shoulder cannon. This sent Bakugou flying back into a wall near the Union individuals. They all looked over seeing an injured Bakugou with blood coming from his mouth.

Class 1-A: Bakugou!!

Vile: That's what happens when you don't know your place. I might as well kill the rest of you while I wait for "Him" to show up

After he said that he heard most of the Mavericks and mechanoloids that he was with being destroyed behind him. He turned and chuckles at this.

Vile: Finally

After he said this someone in blue and white armor jumped down in front of the rest of the mavericks.