Chapter 1

A/N: This is just something that popped into my head. I have issues with Dumbles so there will be bashing if you don't like it don't read my story. Male pregnancy is possible without any spells or potions as long as the two men have strong magic. Male pregnancies last an additional month as the male body does not have the proper anatomy and must create it in order to allow the child to grow. I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters or ideas from J. K. Rowling's magical word. I do however hold claim to my personal ideas and characters that I have created.

Summary: How would our favorite story change if there were three more children in the world? Severus and Sirius had a drunken night. Voldemort had relations with a random witch and conveniently forgot about her. The Malfoys were blessed with twins instead of only a son.

Chapter 1

-October 1979-

--Undisclosed Location--

James and Lily had invited a small group of friends to celebrate their wedding. Sirius was standing as best man for James, and Lily insisted on inviting Sev to let him know that she still considered him a friend regardless of James and Sirius' warnings. She simply refused to lose her childhood friend.

Sev was happy that Lily was achieving her happiness even if it wasn't with him as he had once hoped. The ceremony was beautiful and Lily looked lovely. Even James and Sirius looked handsome though Sev would never admit such a thought to anyone even under threat of death. Sev found himself a dark corner, to nurse a drink in, for the evening as everyone mingled at the reception.

Before long most everyone was in various stages of drunkenness. Sirius had even started flirting with Sev. After an hour of trying and failing to dissuade Sirius' advances Sev stands to take his leave when Sirius grabs his arm. A moment later they are in an empty bedroom and kissing angrily. The rest of the night was a blur.

The next morning Sev wakes, realizing that he is in bed with another man. Carefully he turns over to see his bed partner and gasps as he sees none other than Sirius Black. A groan pulls him from his surprise as Sirius awakens.

"What the hell happened last night?" Sirius asks huskily, rubbing his eyes.

Sev stayed silent and tried to ease out of the bed lest he gain Black's attention.

"What the hell are you doing here, Snivellus?" Sirius asks venomously.

"I was just leaving Black. It was you after all that dragged me here last night," Sev replies icily.

"You're out of your mind if you think that's what happened. Just keep that nonsense to yourself," Sirius spits.

"Like I would tell anyone what happened last night. It was nothing but a drunken rampage that I hope to soon forget," Sev says, waving his wand to dress himself before apparating away.

-February 1980-

--Spinner's End--

Sev woke that morning to make his normal breakfast only to find that the smell of eggs sent him running to expel the contents of his stomach. After several attempts, he settled for a bowl of oatmeal and decided to call Cissa after he finished eating.

After firecalling Malfoy Manor Cissa agreed to come over in an hour as she was overcoming her own bout of morning sickness. When she arrived she had Sev sit on the sofa while she performed a diagnostic scan.

"Hmm now this is interesting. Let me try another scan to make sure before I say anything," she said, waving her wand again.

She ran her wand down Sev's body starting at his head and stopping at his abdomen. The tip of her wand lit up green.