The CEO And The Ball

Title: The CEO And The Ball

!!!No content warnings! this is a fluff!!!! (not related to the previous one)

I was late, late to probably the most important day of my life. There was nothing that should be slowing me down, but here I was taking this girl to a store to buy her a new shirt. I wasn't looking at where I was going and spilled coffee on her. I couldn't just leave her like that. So I took her to buy a new shirt, when I was already late.

"Are you almost ready?" I asked her.

"Yea, thank you again for this, you really didn't have to" She replied. I knew I had to, my mother raised me better than to leave someone like that.

She stepped out of the changing room with a new silk white blouse on. It was beautiful on her.

"It looks good on you. Are you going to buy this one?" I ask her.

"Yea, I think I will." She replies with a smile. I pay for the blouse and we head outside into the cold New York weather.

"So where are you off to? You seem to be in a hurry." She asks, looking up at me. She had a new coffee in her hands as well.

"I had an interview with the CEO of this huge company today. I missed it while I was getting you that new blouse" I said to her nonchalant.

"What!? I am so sorry. I will call you a cab. I'll drive there with you. What is the company that you're doing the interview with?" She asks.

"You know that huge building on 5th street? It's that one" I say. She nods and we get in the car. After 15 minutes of chatting. She gets out of the car with me and walks in the building.

"Do you work here?" I ask her. She seemed to know everyone in the building.

"Yes I do. I'll walk you to the CEO's office." She says to me and leads me towards the elevator. She seemed to be giddy with excitement. For what, I had no idea. When the ding of the elevator finally rang, we both stepped into a huge office. I didn't notice but she left my side and went to the front of the desk and sat down in the chair.

"Hello, my name is Beyza, I assume you are Jace? The man I was supposed to interview for the new position in my office?" She asks out stretching her hand.

"You're shocked I get it, I mean you just spilled boiling hot coffee on the CEO of the company you're getting interviewed from. Sit down, I don't bite." She said to me. I sat down in the chair and listened to what she had to say.

"Ok first off, you are a very kind man, and I would like to have you work in my office. I had a look at your file earlier, and you have many credentials. You graduated from Princton with honors, you have had a few good internships as well. Based on that I was ready to hire you, but based on this morning I think that just solidified it." She said. Again, I was shell shocked. We ended up talking for a long time. She was very kind and sweet. When we left, it was already dark out.

"Would you care for an adventure?" I ask her.

Whenever she giggles she scrunches her eyes and nose. It's very cute.

"Yea, I would like that. What should I wear?" She asks me.

"Something you would wear to a very fancy dinner." I reply with a smirk.

"Gotcha, nice dress it is then." She says with a smile. A car pulls up to take her home.

"I will pick you up at 6:30 tomorrow. Sounds good to you?" I ask her. She nods and gets into the car.

The next day, I got to her penthouse apartment to pick her up. Her home is much nicer than mine, but I didn't mind. When she stepped out she was absolutely breathtaking. The way the fabric just made her sparkle. When she saw me she lit up.

"You're right on time. So are you going to tell me where we are going?" She asks with a smile, one that would surely blind some passersby.

"Nope, it's a surprise. I think that you will like it though." I told her.

"Well I like that suit you have on. I'm guessing I'm not overdressed." She replies.

"You look stunning. You should wear it more often. I think you would have people at your feet every day." I tell her sincerely.

"You're too kind. I don't have many occasions to wear this." She says to me looking down at her feet.

"Well maybe I should take you to the mystery place more often than. How does that sound?" I ask her.

"Well that depends on if I like it." She says.

We got into the car I prepared for us. We talked the whole way there. She was so kind to others, it was amazing. She is the kind of person you think doesn't exist. They help others purely to bring them joy, asking nothing in return. The moon glows brightly above us, due to it being New York, we can't see many stars. As I got out, I opened her door for her. She grabbed my hand and I led her up the stairs.

"I hope you can dance Beyza." I told her. She seems shocked, but smiles nonetheless.

"I know a thing or two. She replies as we step into the huge ball room. The music is loud, and there are many people there. I take her immediately to the dance floor.

We dance for what seems like an eternity, this is a moment I am sure to never forget. Her hair is swaying in the wind along with her beautiful dress. After dancing for a while, a song I knew came on. I took the lead and we danced around, however, I never took my eyes off her. We stared into each other's eyes as we danced with a passion I didn't know I had.

Soon enough, the music came to a halt and we stopped. Our faces were maybe an inch apart. She was staring at me and I was staring at her. Then the moment was interrupted by claps from people around us. We seemed to have drawn a crowd. We both laughed a bit and stepped back.

"Do you want to go outside to get some fresh air?" I asked her. Seeing as we are both a little tired. She nodded and I grabbed her hand. I brought her to a balcony that overlooked a small garden.

"This is an amazing place, how did you find it?" She asks me with a smile.

"An old friend of mine used to own this place. He said it was his legacy to bring the art of dance back to life." I replied, reminiscing on old memories.

"I see, well I would definitely like to come back here again sometime." She said and she laid her hand on mine. I draped my coat over her, she seemed to have been shivering a little bit. I brought her closer to hopefully warm her up more. She looked up at me and I looked down at her.

"The moon sure is beautiful don't you think?" She says looking back to my eyes.

"Yea, I'm more focused on how beautiful you are though." I reply sheepishly. She goes a shade of red and smiles at me.

"You are such a romantic aren't you?'' She says to me.

"Yea, so what if I am? I think that makes me that much more excited." I reply with a smirk. We got closer to each other and I draped my hands on her waist. The music, the moonlight, the beautiful and kind girl in front of me. It was all perfect, like something out of a fairy tale. We leaned in and before I knew it... I woke up to the sound of an alarm ringing.

Next to me was my sleeping wife of 4 years, she's pregnant now with our first child. I still take her all the time to the ballroom. I ended up buying the place, her and I both run our own businesses now. I will never forget that night, that was the night my life changed forever. The night I met the most perfect woman in the world. I kissed her forehead and brought her closer to me. I was the happiest man in the world.