MaNan

3600 words:-

"Manik! where are you taking me?", she asked struggling with her balance as he had covered her eyes with his palms...

"Shh, just a second baba, we're there", he said walking forward..

"Manik, you're saying this from the past 10 minutes", she said getting a little irritated..

"Thoda patience rakho yaar, ya we're here, finally!", He exclaimed and she signed in relief..

"Huh! Finally, it felt like an eternity, now c'mon remove your hands", she said..

"Yeah yeah", he was about to remove his hands but suddenly nervousness pinched him..

"Shit, wait, umm", he looked above to see if everything was ok. Finding everything ok, he looked at her again who was impatiently waiting to see his surprise..

"Manik, just remove it man!", She whinned..

"Ha ha, I hope you like it Nandini", he gulped being nervous..

"Remove it Manik", she said and he removed his hands in a swift..

She opened her eyes to notice the most beautiful sight ever, she couldn't believe what she was seeing nor could take her eyes of it..

It was a house of her dreams, just the way she thought, they had discussed it many a times, but she had no idea he's actually gonna surprise her with this, slight tears formed in her eyes..

She looked at him who was facing the other said closing his eyes tightly and rubbing his forehead with his thumb, she chuckled seeing her cute monster..

"Manik", she called out keeping her hand on his shoulder..

"Ha", he said turning back..

"Did you like it Nandini, umm I tried my best to put it everything the way you wanted but still if you want some changes..." His words went unfinished as she crashed into his arms hugging him tightly...

He wrapped his hands around her with a smile..

After a while, he broke the hug and frowned seeing her tears..

"Happy tears?" he asked being confused and she nodded..

"Tchh", he exclaimed and nodded his head in disbelief wiping her tears

"Everytime I surprise you, you just start crying, c'mon Nandini give me ur million dollar smile", he said and she chuckled before showing her teeth making him smile..

"Thank you so much Manik, for the house of my dreams, it so beautiful, filled with lights, like a fairytale", she said..

"To why are thanking me, this light you got me into my life, my star, now it's my responsibility to cherish my star, isn't it", he said...

"Now let's inside and watch our dream house properly", he said and she nodded..

Getting in she found everything dreamy, it felt like a fairytale house, everything white and fancy..

"Wow Manik this is so beautiful", she said excitedly and he smiled to the fullest..

Then they checked out their bedroom, modular kitchen and a balcony which had a great view of the beach..

"Nandini, it's not a very big house, that's ok na?", He asked..

"Manik it's perfect, just perfect", she said still adoring the house..

"So let's make it more perfect Nandini, let's go from where we started", he asked making her frown..

"Mtlb", she asked..