1.1

I write this listening to little to much by Shawn.
So do it for more feels.

•Madison POV•
I woke up by the song of my alarm and I tried to move but I feel a hand in my hips, I smile.
I kissed his cheeks and his nose.
"I wish I could wake up like this everyday" he said making me blush.
I kissed his cheek again and stand up.
"Where are you going" he said making me fall in his arms.
"I got to get ready to see grandpa"
I stand up again and went to take a shower.
*•*•*
"I don't know why you come if you know you can't in" a nurse say, I liked more the other.
I just ignore her and sat on the couch with Hayes, Ben came to us.
"Maddie grandpa wants to talk to you" he say looking at me with sorry and held my hand.
I just looked at him worried.
*•*•*
"Hi grandpa" I kissed his cheek.
"Hey madds, I got a surprise for you" he said and I smiled.
"I'm coming out tomorrow" he said and I hugged him happy to know that he's better.
Ben looked at him a weird look.
•Ben POV•
I looked at my grandfather shocked, he was supposed to tell her the truth.
this will make her sad but he should tell her, it would be worse late.
•Hayes POV•
I was waiting to Maddie to go out.
I took my phone and texted Nash.
To Nash👺
Is everything done?
From Nash 👺
Yeah you can come now 😏
I blocked my phone and saw Maddie coming out with a smile.
"Is he better"
"Yeah he's coming out tomorrow" she said hugging me tight.
I smiled and Hugged her back and kissed her temple.
"I have a surprise for you" I said and she smiled even more making me feel nervous.
"Let's go" she said holding my hand
We got in a taxi and tell him the direction.
*•*•*
"Okey so like I told you this was a surprise so you cant see" I say getting out of the taxi and putting my hands in her eyes.
"If you make me fall I kill you" she said.
•Maddie's POV•
"Be careful" he whispered in my ear he was so close.
He haves one hand in my hips and the other trying to cover my two eyes.
"Okey we are here" he said stoping and turning me around.
i opened my eyes and we were at the Central Park and went I was about to turn around Hayes stopped me.
"Mmm, wait" he breathes "so I took you here cause I have something to tell you" he stopped thinking what to say next.
"We only know each other for 3 weeks and I know that but I think i like you and I understand if you don't feel the same but I wanted to tell you and everything you do wrong feels good to me and I think that you look pretty even went you cry, and I asked everyone why I feel like this and they all said it was love and...."
I cut him off putting my hand in his neck and he put his on my hips and I peeked his lips and them kissed him letting him know how I feel.
"I like you too" I just said cause that was the only thing I could say.
He hugged me.
"Now you can turn around"
My smile disappear, I can't do this.
There was a BIG poster on a building saying "Will you be my girlfriend"
I feel a tear running in my cheek.
I can't.
I gonna leave.
I got to go back to California and he got to go North Carolina we won't see each other again and even if I feel the same this won't work.
I was crying and Hayes looked at me worried.
I just ran.
I can't, it wouldn't work I can't do it.
I looked back to see him looking at the floor.
That break my heart.
•Alana POV•
He was ready for second round I smiled and went down his neck kissing and biting leaving love bites everywhere.
I felt my phone ringing.
"Sorry I have to answer" I apologize taking a shirt from the floor and taking my phone.
I walked out of the room and answer.
"Hello"
"Come pick me please" I hear Maddie with a broken voice.
"What happened"
"Just come get me I'm in Central Park"
I walked back to the room and put all my close on.
"What happened"
"I think that something happens with Maddie"
"I go with you"
"No, stay it's girls stuff"
"She's my sister"
I peeked his lips.
"Bye Damen" I said leaving

A/N
Upps
I know I know to much drama but that's how it happened I just changed the names.
This gonna get better soon you'll see.