How It All Started <3

It was a Sunday afternoon at 12:27 when I was quietly reading at the library. Ah yes, the library..a calm, quiet, most beautiful place to relax...or so I thought... I got up leaving the soft, small couch I was sitting on. Walking through the rows and rows of books I kept looking up and down the shelves until finally, I found the book I was looking for. Shit...I couldn't reach it. Of course, this is my wonderful luck. But suddenly with a blink of an eye a large, masculine figure came and stood next to me.

Holy fuck..It was him...The boy I loved. I moved my eyes up and down his perfect body, making sure I looked at every last inch of him. There he was..in all his beauty. I've had a crush on him for so long..maybe today we can finally talk. I tried to take the tiniest jumps to try and reach my book. Just enough so he hopefully wouldn't notice.

"Need some help there darling?"

His deep, charming voice towered over me.

"Yes please."

I said avoiding all eye contact with him... In seconds he was handing my book to me.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to read this together.? I just finished the book and I wouldn't mind reading it again with you. Plus, I could explain some parts."

"Yeah, sure! You're more than welcome to do that with me."

Holy shit...I can't believe it. Am I really doing this right now?! But the next thing I knew he was dragging me by the arm. His touch warmed me up from the inside out. I could feel every part of me getting excited. Shit...I came. Cum dripping out of my wet pussy I put the book down onto the table and sat down. Apparently, he could tell something had happened because he latched his soft, large hand onto mine and asked,

"What's wrong dear? Did I do something?"

"No, nothing at all."

I can't even believe he noticed me, but he even asked if I was alright?! All those nights worrying about if he'll ever talk to someone like me has come to an end...

-------------------------later--------------------------

A few hours later and we finished reading the book. Man.. that was fun. I think I came a few times reading that. Well, not because of the book...

"Hey... Can I take you somewhere special?"

That had me questioning a lot of stuff. Why would he wanna take me somewhere special? Was he gonna take me to get dinner, maybe to find a new book? I don't know. I was probably overthinking it.

"Yeah, Totally. You can do whatever."

Shit, that came out too horny-like. He was dragging me like I was a little child. Maybe I kind of enjoyed it. He wrapped his hands around my eyes and he helped me find my way. I heard a door open and shut, but suddenly he said,

"Open your eyes sweetheart."

I could feel his warm breath on my neck. As if he was almost kissing it. I could feel tingles go down my body as he removed his hands from my eyes. Confused I walk around.

"It's just an empty room..? With some old posters and some books on the floor. A couch in the corner and-"

Suddenly his large hands pin me to the wall.
Looking me dead in the eye, he starts to kiss my neck. Choking me I let out a tiny moan. Was that too soon? I don't really know. His hands slowly ripping off any last piece of clothing I had on. Then he did the same to himself. Standing there, my eyes in the back of my head..he stops kissing my neck. Backing up but still pinning me to the wall I can see his large, hard cock just standing there. Standing up as straight as a ruler. Pushing my head down to his dick, I softly dropped to my knees. Looking up at him he whispered into my ear,

"Do it darling. Tell me what you've been wanting to do for a while now.."

So I did. I slowly started sucking his cock.. Going up and down, twirling my tongue around it. Focusing on the tip especially, I make sure that every last inch of it has a piece of me on it. Deepthroating his wonderful penis...I make it all fit in my mouth. All 9.5 inches... He gripped onto my back, leaving hand marks everywhere... Leaning his head back onto the wall as his eyes to the back of his head. Out of nowhere...I felt his cum in my mouth. He came?!? Struggling he looked down at me. Breathing heavily and trying to keep his balance he waited to see what I would do next. Thats when he let out one of the most beautiful moans I've ever heard. Maybe it was because I swallowed his cum.. maybe it wasn't. Dragging me up by my hair I kissed his dick saying a little goodbye and got slammed onto the wall. Cum dripping out of his hard cock and having it all over my face he said,

"Jesus. I didn't know YOU can feel that good. I might have to just ruin you. Pathetic little slut."

At that moment he picked me up and wrapped my smooth legs around his torso. As he was making out with me I could feel something slowly slip into me. It was his dick. I let out a strong moan and tried to pull away from the kiss. I couldn't... His charm was keeping me there. Bouncing me up and down on his dick we both tried to catch our breath. His moaning and grunting and my moans sounded wonderful together. He didn't have a condom on so it felt like heaven. I mean...I didn't mind having his kids, and if he didn't want them...I would get rid of them... Slowly removing himself from me, we both looked down. The cum dripping from my pussy and the cum dripping out of his dick looked identical. He came inside of me.. Us switching so I'm on top, he pushed my head down again. Licking his cum off of his dick with a smile on my face just pleased him. I could feel his hands pushing me farther and farther down. I didn't gag... He was impressed. But that didn't last long...

Sitting my warm body down onto the small couch that was pressed against the wall he slowly forced my legs open. Jerking my head back in pleasure with my eyes rolled to the back of my head he started sucking on my clit. Twirling his tongue around it...I think I came in his mouth. He kissed from my wet, cum-dripping pussy up to my soft lips. When he got there he spits my cum into my mouth. Swallowing it he continued to praise me... "Good girl.." this, or "You're being such a good girl for daddy." that... Suddenly I felt two fingers just slip inside me. Moving in a motion that I loved he lifted his thumb to start rubbing more of my pussy. God, this felt so good. I felt like I was on top of the world right now. Gripping onto the chair letting out wonderful moans I came in his mouth again. Unlike last time.. he swallowed. That was so hot.. who am I kidding. His entire body is hot. His personality, his voice, hair, eyes, anything about him. I don't know if it was that he was slipping himself inside of me or that I was enjoying it so much but I let out the loudest moan ever. I'll be surprised if the entire library didn't hear. Fucking me to the beat of songs.. speeding up as I show him how much I enjoy this. I don't ever want this night to end...

-------------------a few hours later------------------

Putting back on our clothes I made sure I would always have a piece of him with me. I jerked him off and made his cum go all over my panties. When his cum was all over them I slowly slipped them back on. Making sure we were equal... I came on his boxers...

Walking out of the library we both smirked.

"Well..that was fun darling."

He said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah...That was."

I looked over at him with my beautiful blue eyes. Almost as calming as the ocean. It always worked. He knew exactly what I wanted... He leaned in for a kiss but I put my hand on his lips stopping him from doing so.

"Not so fast daddy...You have to prove to me that you deserve it."

"Awh man... But after-"

"I pleased you enough in there,"

I looked back at the library.

"I can't make you that excited..at least not yet."

"But babe...I just want to kis-"

"Enough love."

I glared at him with a giant smile on my face. I made sure to look extra innocent so he can fuck the shit out of me later. The expression on my face explained it all. A smile slowly lit up his handsome face. We were ready for round two baby..