23

(This is basiclaly just snips form The Tudors this month of January)

January 19, 1537

     Narcissa was almost over with her pregnancy, and she was so ready to get it over with.

Henry had gotten Narcissa a few new ladies, and Narcissa always knew this would come, and she was reayd for it, her new ladies were.

Annabelle Fitzroy, her brothers old wife, Jane Boleyn, or Rochford, her sister back as a lady in wiating, Mary Boleyn, and Dorothy Reynolds.

Narcissa was talking to her in-law Jane, as she sewed something up.

"I wish the lady Mary lived at court." Narcissa says, and sits down on a the chair by the window next to Jane,"I miss her very much.

"Yes, and the lady Elizabeth." Jane says, and Narcissa nods,"Is she not the sweetest, cleverest , brightest child." She says, and Narcissa nods again.

"The king says he' moving my room to somehwere bigger, now that I have help." Narcissa says, and Jane nods.

"Don't know why he didn't do that in the beginging." Jane says, and the two girls laugh,"I'm very glad he's moving you in a bigger room." She says, and Narcissa picks up a small blanket.

"He says agter I give birth, I'll be moved." Narcissa says,a nd Jane nods, and smiles,"I am very glad I got to meet you, Jane." She says, and Marilyn comes over, and curtsies.

"Your majesty, Lady Rochford." Marilyn says, and walks off, glaring a bit at Jane.

"I don't see the promblem with Marilyn, and why she doesn't like you, Jane." Narcissa says, and Jane nods, leaning forward.

"We both served at Catherine of Aragons side, and at Anne Boleyns side." Jane whispers to Narcissa, and she nods,"We've never really gotten along, even now being your laides." She whispers, and Narcissa nods, and looks over at Marilyn to see her, putting some books on the sheleves.

Narcissa nodded, then turned back to look at Jane.

"It is fine, that the two of you do not get along very well, Jane." Narcissa says, and Jane nods,"We are family, and that is what matters." She says, grabbing Janes hand, and she smiles,"I do not want you to look upset." She says, and Jane nods.

"Oh, and congrats on the pregnacy, that happened very quickly." Jane says, and Narcissa nods, smiling at her,"Everyone is praying for a boy." She says, and Narcissa nods.

"I am very happy."

January 23, 1537

In stead of having her stuff moved after her pregancy, she already ahd them moved, and was in a bigger room.

     Narcissa was having very her hair washed, and Mary was holding a towel, and Jane was putting water on her hair, while the other ladies talked with one another.

The aldies then stopped what they were doing, and curtsied, making Narcissa look up, and smile at Henry, as he smield at her.

Narcissa looked down at her stomach, and she looked back up at him.

"Ladies." Henry says, as teh women, but Narcissa curtsied.

"Lucky women we have." Mary whispers ro her sister,a nd she laughs, nodding.

"I feel very loved when I'm with him." Narcissa says, getting up,a nd starts spinning around Mary, as they spin, and laughed.

January 24, 1537

     Narcissa was with Henry in his chambers, and he kissed her cheek.

"Everything is going perfect, darling." Henry tells her, and she nods, smiling,"You are perfect." He says, and Narcissa giggles, and kissed her cheek, as the door opened, and they looked over.

"Your majesty." The man at the door says, as a man walks in,"His excellency ambassador Eustis Chapwise." He says,a nd Narcissa immediately knew him, Mary ahd talked about him when they first met, he was her best friend.

"Excellency." Henry says, and leaves his hand son Narcissas shoudler, and Eustis walked over, and the man at the door closed the door.

"Your majesties." Eutsis says, and Narcissa smiles,"The emperor sends you his love." He says,a nd the nod,"And he has charged me with the grave rspomsibility of negotiating with your majesty." He says,"A suitable marriage for your daughter, the lady Mary." He says, and that grabbed Narcissas,a dn Henyrs attention.

"Who doe sthe king propse?" Henry asks, and Narcissas grabs one of his hands.

"His highness, Don Luis." Eutsis says, and Narcissa thinks of who that was again,"The heir to the throne dor Portugal." He says, and Narcissa looked at him like he was reading her mind,"And the brother to the emperor's wife, Isabella." He says, and Henry rubs Narcissas shoulders.

"What type of man is he?" Henry asks, and Narcissa looks down at her hand, and plays with her bracelet,"This Don Louise."

"He is in every way a parargon." Eutsis says, and Narcissa had a confused look on her face,"A man of great intergrity, and virtue. A man who has fought military campaigns, and won." He says,a nd Narcissa looked interested,"A man with a profound knowledge of the world."

"My daughter has no knowledge of the world." Henry says, and Narcissa played with a piece of her hair,"She's an engineer, an innocent." He says, and Narcissa plays with a strand of her hair,"She's a very spiritual perosn. How will this Don Louise treat her?" He asks, and Eutsis looks at Henry

"Like a nun." Eutsis says, and Narcissa wanted to laugh, but didn't, just smiled.

"In which, case alas it may be difficult for them to produce children." Henry says, and Narcissa looked at her ring,"Excellency." He says, and Eutsis bows, and then walks out of the room.

After the ambassador left, Henry,a nd Narcissa laughed, as he kissed her lils this time, and she smiled, kisisng him bavk.

January 26, 1537

     Henry barged into his wifes room, hearing that the queen had wnated him, and all of her ladies curstied ro him, but he did not care.

Henry saw Narcissas bed, and almost bumped into Lady Annabelle Fitzroy, but she moved aside, as Henry walked onto her.

"Darling, what is wrong?" Henry asks, as Narcissa chuckles, and ushers him over, as he stood next to Narcissa.

Narcissa took Henrys hand, and put it on her stomach, and Henry felt it, there child had kicked, and he smiled bright, and pecked Narcissas lips.

"I am so glad to call you my queen, Issa." Henry says, and Narcissa smiles, tilting her head to the side, then looked over, and saw her ladies all working,Is something wrong, Issa?" Henry says, and Narcissa shakes her head.

"Everything is fine, Henry." Narcissa says, and kisses his cheek,"Everything is perfect, Henry."

"My son, James." Henry says, and puts his head on her stomach.