Layla Wong

!Warning rape is Mentioned!

Aliyah's pov -

Layla Wong

She was a victim of rape. She was drugged and taken to a strange house. She couldn't move her body, she lay there feeling everything and seeing everything. Layla couldn't fight back, she was helpless. She took her life after a week because she couldn't deal with the scars, memories and feelings of her rapist on her body.

People like Layla are the reason why I created the Black Knight. To kill rapists and abusers.

For the past week, I have been tracking down her rapist, Jack Miller. I tracked him down to this new club that has just been opened.

Right now, I'm at Roni's house. We are getting ready to go to the new club. I wear my bright red dress that reaches the middle of my thigh with a slit on the side and black heels. I strap my thigh holster on. Roni wears a black dress with red heels. we put on earrings and lip gloss, mascara and concealer. I curl my hair and Roni straightens her hair and I grab my back and gold YSL bag. We walk down the stair and say bye to Mr Garcia.

(Outfit is on the top and a thigh holster is where you put the knives)

We walk out the door to my Nissan GTR R35, my only love. No one I mean NO ONE is allowed to drive my cars. I hop into the driver's seat with Roni the passenger.

"Let go bitch" Roni says with excitement.

"Let's kill this fucker" I say with enthusiasm. Riding to the firefly nightclub.

When we arrive at the firefly, we pass the long loud line  and walk straight to the bouncer. We both flash him a flirty smile and shove our breast in his face and Roni whispers to him giving our id cards. He checked it and let us in with a smirk and a wink.

Roni and I enter the club and the music is on full blast. Most people are dancing or twerking or grinding on each other. Other people are making out and buying drinks.

As I scan the room, I see a 30 years old ordering a drink that ladies and Gents are Jack Miller, Layla Wong's rapist.

"Found him'' I shout into Roni's ear  "Remember the signal to press the button"  she nods and goes to sit on the chair at the end of the bar. I walked up to the seat next to him and sat waiting for the Bartender to get my order.

"What are you doing here all by yourself, gorgeous?" Jack says with the most disgusting smirk.

"Well, I'm trying to get over my boyfriend. My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend" I say as a tear fell from my eye.                  

"Hello Ma'am, what would you like to order?" asked the bartender.

"Hi, I would like to order a martini," I say with a small smile.

As my drink comes and is placed in front of me. I look around the club, giving him time to spill a drug into my drink. I look back to my drink and my theory is right he spikes my drink. I lift my drink from the table and looked at him and said "do you want to taste ?" "n-no I'm good"

I pull my ear slightly letting Roni know the Signal to press the button that I've already hacked into the system of the cameras and power source.

As the light turns off and all the power grabs Jack and takes him to the bathroom stall and locks the door. After I locked the door the power turns back on "what happened? Why am I here?"

I grab my knife and slowly slit his neck and I punch his face multiple times while saying "DO YOU REMEMBER LAYLA WONG?." "w-who" he said weakly. "YOU CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME" I shouted again "THE GIRL THAT YOU DRUG AND RAPE, THE GIRL WHO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU FUCKING PIG" "i-m s-or-ry" he tries to say but it cut off with a  stab in his stomach. " your fucken sorry that Hilarious it's a bit too late for that you should have thought about that before you touched her. Now you are paying the price!!" I watch him in pain, in suffering, in torture and slowly die. I did my fingers in his blood and spell Black Knight on the bathroom wall.

As I walk out of the club the cameras turn back on.  Ronnie and I get my car before someone finds out there's a dead body.

-----------

hello, we hope you enjoyed this chapter. Don't forget to vote. If there are problems message us. 771 words ~R&R <3